Not able to get stats working when Im not playing

Default Not able to get stats working when Im not playing

When I first got holdem manager I was able to open up a bunch of tables and check the stats on my opponents and mark them if they where fish or not at the tables .

About 2 or 3 weeks ago , my stats wont work until I'm sitting at the tables and I have played a few hands .

This is a burden for me because , I would datamined a hour before each day to get the new fish that are at the tables I haven't seen before and be able to mark them so Im able to wait at there tables .

I play at Ongame (white bet skin) with holdem manager 1.08 beta 17

I also have window vista , but have the user control turn off . Im not sure if this has any correlation with the bug with the postgreSQL , but I do know that this problem occurred probably a week before I had error regarding postgreSQl .

thank you for your time ,

Matt

Ongame updated their software so you now need a 3rd party tool to do this
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

when I say that I was datamining the tables , I use ongame hand grabber . I actually always use this tool while Im playing poker , even when Im not datamining .

If your not talking about hand grabber , please pm me details .

Thank you,

Matt

so........... should it be a problem if I cant see the stats on my players when Im running hand grabber ?

Just to repeat what I said before . Is that I used to use hand grabber and holdem manager to get stats on my players and indicate the fish when Im not at the tables .

So I would datamined and get holdem manger running at the same time and check who where the fish , give them a color note (bc ongame has that feature in there software ) then I would shut down the tables and put myself on the waiting list where I had noted that there was fish at that table .

Since a few weeks now , I haven't been able to see the stats on the tables when I was not sitting down and even when I was sitting down I had to play like one hand to see the stats pop up .

I always use holdem manager and hand grabber when Im playing .

I have 1.08 beta 17

I hope Im making myself clear

thank you ,

Matt

also , I was checking hh when datamining with hand grabber and the hands are importing as normal .

what I dont understand is y arent the stats displaying ? Nothing different happens in hh when Im sitting at the tables while playing ? well is there ?

Anyways , I really would appreciate some help here

Thank you

Where is hand grabber saving the files to?

And is HM setup to auto import from that same folder?

If yes do the hands import into HM when you run a report?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

OHG is saving the files to OHG database , but I believe it goes in omg textlog first when playing then is transfered to the omg database .

And HH is auto Importing in these files .

what do you mean , when I run report ? If you mean if the the hands are Importing when I use OMG when datamining then yes , the hands are Importing