PopUp Active Window

Unhappy PopUp Active Window

Hi! I just bought HM, and it's working perfect but has a problem. Every time my turn arrives on a table, it popups. I have this option disabled on my Ongame software, how can I disable this in HM?? It's so disturbing for me.. thank you

Have you disabled "Force Ontop" under Table Preferences?

Yes, it is

Help please, can't play like that

Try enabling "Force ontop" and see if it makes a difference. This issue has been causing problems for a while but currently we dont have a solution as it only seems to happen to some people and we havent been able to tie down whats causing it yet but were working very hard to find a resolution. Make the changes to the settings before you open any tables.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

If I do this, the problem disappear, but every stat in every table get "ontop" and appear in every other table too...What can I do? Will it be fixed in next patch??

Unfortunately forceontop is the only fix and were working on a solution but its unlikely to be in the next patch as its a very difficult problem to solve. Sorry for the inconvenience
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.