Tracking Multiple Sites, Game types simultaneously

Default Tracking Multiple Sites, Game types simultaneously

I want to be importing hand histories from Stars FR tables and Full Tilt 6 max tables. Is there a way to get it so that my HUD displays the right stats for players on both sites? Is this even possible to do?

Yeah make sure you have the newest version and see this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=135
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

One more question:

Let's say I'm playing at a 6max table, and the number of players dwindles so that eventually I am playing HU. Will my HUD change from using my 6max-specific HUD stats to using my HU-specific HUD? Given that most players play a different style HU than they do in 6max (different even from how they play with 3 players) what would you recommend I do if this scenario arises? Ideally, HEM would stop showing me the HU opponent's 6max stats altogether, and revert to my HU-specific HUD. It would revert back to my 6max-specific HUD upon entry of a third opponent.

bump on this other question. Do I use hand filtering?

See this FAQ for filtering stats based on player numbers http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=131 you can also manually change the layout as seen in the 1st FAQ if you wanted to switch to a HU layout when a table breaks up but HM is still recognising it as a 6max table
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.