unable to import hands; all hands now import errors

Default unable to import hands; all hands now import errors

I manually import hands out of folders. The last time I did so , about 1/3 of the hands out of a mixed batch of FTP and Stars hands were import errors. Today, I tried a different batch of hand histories from a different FTP username, and none of them imported properly; all 500+ hands were listed as import errors.

I use Parallels to run Holdem Manager on my mac, and lately I've been having to reenter my license code frequently upon restarting Parallels. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Please try creating a new database and reimporting the hands http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=146
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I created a new database and was able to import all of the problem hands to that new database. They still won't import into the main database.

OK. I backed up the old database using pgadmin, deleted it using pgadmin, created a new db using holdem manager database management, restored the backup using pgadmin, and tried loading the new/error hands again... and got all errors again! very annoyed at this point.

I also exported all hands from the original db as a failsafe. Then I tried creating a fresh db and importing those old hands; I got a ton of import errors. So that doesn't work either.

So creating a brand new database and reimporting the original HH didnt work, this usually sorts it, do you have UAC disabled? http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=73

If the problem persists email me some of the hands to morny@holdemmanager.net
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Banned

Default Morny

i have exactly the same problem, with this guy above. are we only ones in the world and there is no solution?

why should we send em hands?

i hope there would be answer to this importing problem. i have done everything told here already.

btw i really hate when there's no explanation why program gets fucked up and it happens many times with many differend ways and there is no solution.

This thread is really old so i guess your problem is a little bit different.

Please make sure you have the 1.09 beta 33 patch from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=73

If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=174