MergeConverter.com Use Holdem Manager with Carbon Poker, Poker Nordica Aced.com etc. - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Quote Originally Posted by squizzel View Post
    i had the hands being imported yesterday with the hud working.

i go to play today and the new hands arent being imported. the hands are being converted and files being detected by the auto import but it keeps not detecting the hands inside the files. says 0 of 0 hands. I tried importing yesterdays again and it imports all of those with duplicates, however the new ones arent showing up.

i made a thread about it here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/s...3649#post93649

this stuff is driving me crazy.
    You've sent me a mail about this 15 minutes ago and I've just replied to it with this.

Make sure your input folder for the converter is for todays hands

IE. C:\Program Files\CarbonPoker\history\username\20091013

Other than that I don't know what it could be, double check that you didn't change anything in HM from yesterday.

Also make sure you have Today selected for the filter in the HM tab.

That is all I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by daedal View Post
    You've sent me a mail about this 15 minutes ago and I've just replied to it with this.

Make sure your input folder for the converter is for todays hands

IE. C:\Program Files\CarbonPoker\history\username\20091013

Other than that I don't know what it could be, double check that you didn't change anything in HM from yesterday.

Also make sure you have Today selected for the filter in the HM tab.

That is all I can think of.
    I tried the merge converter today and now when I try to play on UB HEM just keeps importing 146 hands over and over again...and i have no HUD

Quote Originally Posted by entropy01 View Post
    I tried the merge converter today and now when I try to play on UB HEM just keeps importing 146 hands over and over again...and i have no HUD
    UB? Utimate bet isn't on the merge network.

The trial is limited to 15 hands per table which are the 15 from each table you are likely importing.

The HUD setup is in the Howto File.

I'm abroad at the moment but will be on email during part of the day so please email me.

Quote Originally Posted by daedal View Post
    UB? Utimate bet isn't on the merge network.

The trial is limited to 15 hands per table which are the 15 from each table you are likely importing.

The HUD setup is in the Howto File.

I'm abroad at the moment but will be on email during part of the day so please email me.
    Yes I mean I ALSO play on UB. So when I try to play on UB after playing on Carbon...My HUD is gone and the auto convert is stuck in a loop, converting two sets of hands over and and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by entropy01 View Post
    Yes I mean I ALSO play on UB. So when I try to play on UB after playing on Carbon...My HUD is gone and the auto convert is stuck in a loop, converting two sets of hands over and and over again.
    I'm not sure what that could be. We can do a teamviewer session sometime tomorrow evening if you like.

Really? To get HEM to work for Carbon Poker we have to buy some bull shit 3rd-party software from a site that looks shady as hell?

How does it work?

You bumped a 2009 thread.

No handgrabber is needed with Merge//Carbon. Merge saves the handhistories now to your computer.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Cool... Thanks.. I haven't played online in a while - can I use HEM 1 on Carbon or do I need to purchase HEM 2?

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here