MergeConverter.com Use Holdem Manager with Carbon Poker, Poker Nordica Aced.com etc.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default MergeConverter.com Use Holdem Manager with Carbon Poker, Poker Nordica Aced.com etc.

I had to ask for my last thread to be deleted as Merge informed me that they would be making tracking software prohibited.

Since then they have changed their mind and confirmed the converter is allowed on the Merge network.

The converter that allows you to use Holdem Manager on the Merge Network (Carbon Poker, Poker.com, Poker Nordica Aced.com etc.)

It works by converting the original Merge hand histories into Party Poker format which is readable by HM and works on 99.9% of hand histories.

It supports NLH cash games headsup, 6-max and full ring. A trial is available also, www.mergeconverter.com

All reports work and HUD functionalilty works using the Table Manager. Screenshot: http://mergeconverter.com/img/mergeHM.jpg

If you are worried about buying and then Holdem Manager supporting it natively soon after, I will give a 100% refund if you purchase it within 10 days of Holdem Manager natively supporting Merge.

Do you plan to add MTT support?

Quote Originally Posted by dusty_kid View Post
    Do you plan to add MTT support?
    So it only reads cash? I dont really care if it doesnt read summeries. I would just like a working HUD for Tourneys and SNGs there.

Hey,

I'll try and get tourney support within the next week. I need some hand histories though so if either want to send me some and do some testing of the converter with tourneys you can have a free copy. Mail me at info@mergeconverter.com

daedal

Quote Originally Posted by daedal View Post
    Hey,

I'll try and get tourney support within the next week. I need some hand histories though so if either want to send me some and do some testing of the converter with tourneys you can have a free copy. Mail me at info@mergeconverter.com

daedal
    I have some and I'll try and produce some more. I'll send it to you sometime early this week. I am also 100% available to do some testing.

Wish that offer had been available for Omaha

Tourneys take a few hours to play and test so that why the offer was made for tourneys.

Omaha/STT/MTT upgrades will obviously be free for anyone who bought already.

Default Does MergeConverter support observed hands?

Does MergeConverter support observed hands?

It looks like Carbon Poker where I play only records hand histories when you are sitting in at a table. Is this correct or is there a way to get observed hands from watching a table?

Thanks for your work, I'm looking forward to using this product, but the ability to grab observed hands would make this tool much more valuable.

Default Table Manager Not Recognizing

So I've downloaded the trial version of MergeConverter and it appears to be properly converting the hands and importing them into HE manager.

HE Manager's table manager which controls the HUD however does not list any Carbon Poker tables. I read http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=54 about how to attach an unattached table using table finder. My problem is Table Manager doesn't list the table at all.

Any suggestions? I'm using HE Manager 1.08 beta 15. Do I need a later Beta or is it a problem with the trial?

Thanks for the help.

Default Table Manager Not Recognizing

So I've downloaded the trial version of MergeConverter and it appears to be properly converting the hands and importing them into HE manager.

HE Manager's table manager which controls the HUD however does not list any Carbon Poker tables. I read http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=54 about how to attach an unattached table using table finder. My problem is Table Manager doesn't list the table at all.

Any suggestions? I'm using HE Manager 1.08 beta 15. Do I need a later Beta or is it a problem with the trial?

Thanks for the help.