restoring database in external harddrive

Default restoring database in external harddrive

Initially I had a problem connecting to postgresql like many people because of the windows defender update. I initially followed FAQ # 34 with no success. I tried the quick fix Roy put out(1: Go to "C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc" and open the "hosts" file with notepad), I then tried a system restore to March 9th, prior to the windows defender update with no success.

After installing and reinstalling postgresql many times I am stumped. At this point I just want to reinstall postgresql and reload my database. I made a database backup some time ago, not all of my hands, but the best I think I can do for now. My question is, how do I restore this saved database into hold em manager? Also, I was running my holdem manager from my external hard drive before the windows defender update. So my complete question is, How do I restore my backed up database in hold em manager through the external hard drive

please help if possible, i will continue trying to work out the problem myself while waiting for a response

Have you an error message?

email me morny@holdemmanager.net and well arrange a time for a teamviewer session
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.