Tourneys import ++

Default Tourneys import ++

1. Tourneys import from HEM v1. Most of the games shows like incomplete during the process, place distribution numbers quite weird (should be 100% in sum, I believe).
    Okay, import is finished. Lets click "Refresh" button. Oops, nothing new.
    Place distribution looks fine after restarting HEM, still the games are not finished. Interesting, today's morning when I start HEM it changed, now most games are completed, but other info such as ROI and Winnings is complete mess.

2. Lets play a few SNGs with HUD.

a. HEM doesn't setup hand history folder on it's own.

b. When i'm clicking "last pot" on table to mark a hand I need to click it like 10 times for last hand to shows up.

+Suggestion: hotkeys to mark hands, in "AHK holdemshortcuts" manner.

c. Games are finished. Not for HEM, though.

3. Summary stats for tourneys by default or save last opened tab (currently it shows "Hand View" after restart).

4. HEM video player crushing the app on play, window resize, switching to "fullscreen mode" in half of cases (up to date "K-lite codec pack full").

+Suggestion: basic hotkeys, space=play/pause, mouse wheel= sound level.

5. Windows custom themes support. With Aero it works. With my theme it is not.

6. + Suggestion: splash picture size. Is it really necessary to make it half of screen size? What about cutting it like that?

HEM 2.0.0.4389, Windows 7 32 SP1
    Last edited by eurotic; 05-22-2011 at 04:58 AM.

What site are you playing on? There is a bug about winnings/ROI being off and it's being investigated.

What sites aren't being picked up by auto detect auto import folders? Right now, the process is down and is being fixed. But please add your sites and paths so we can make sure they are added to the auto detect.

2b is being looked at.

I don't know what you mean on 2c.

3 is being looked at as well.

4 - please do the error report or send the log file to cbirkey@gmail.com so we can look into this.

5- what is your theme that doesn't work?

6- will pass this along

I'm playing on PokerStars, mainly 9man SNGs.

HandHistory folder in root of my system HD, well maybe it's not supposed to auto detect it since it's not default place, but I think you can make setting like that to auto import from HM1 or poker client (here PokerStars).

2c. I mean that there is not just a problem with migrating HM1 DB, but also with "live play" games auto import.

4. Error report is sent.

5. Custom themes that require themeservice.dll, themeui.dll and uxtheme.dll modifying. None of them is working. It's fine with HEM1 by the way. Here is a package with patcher and a theme. Content of 7squared folder goes to (Win7) ..Windows\ Resources\Themes\
    Last edited by eurotic; 05-22-2011 at 05:39 AM.

The auto detect is being fixed. We are compiling a list of sites that HM2 has issues detecting.

I still don't know what you mean by games are finished, but not for HEM, or by this clarification:

2c. I mean that there is not just a problem with migrating HM1 DB, but also with "live play" games auto import.

I'll look into the themes.

Sorry, probably it's because of my english.

Take 3:

I played a few SNG games on PokerStars with the new HEM. Then I go to check on the results, but the games are listed as not finished. So there is an obvious problem with import.
    That's about *.txt hands auto import.

But why it's the same with tourneys converted directly from HEM1 DB?

Hope you get me this time, feel free to ask again otherwise
    Last edited by eurotic; 05-22-2011 at 02:55 PM.

Ok, now I understand.

Played SNG on Stars (took 1st place) - then imported HH and summary in HM2 - all is OK. Report says I won 4.50 - see highlighted line on picture.
    Also in HM1
    The other thing is: this was Euro SNG - but HM don't makes difference between USD and EUR

Please email the hands you're having show up wrong/import wrong to cbirkey@gmail.com eurotic.

What is going wrong with the theme? I think I just installed the one you sent me and can't see anything besides some flickering when you resize.