1.06.01p
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.06.01p

Default 1.06.01p

www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01p.exe

Fixed some more import issues, mainly various hands exported from PT2 and also removed one of the indexes from the compiled stats table that was not necessary. This should further improve import speeds.

Also "fix hero stat position" now saves properly and a few other minor fixes.

Roy

HUD cant be put outside/ontop of table window again here.

I'm having trouble launching/relaunching the HUD through HM. The only way I can get it to work is to start up HMHUD.exe through the program directory.

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Hey Roy.

It would be very nice if you could have some kind of upgradetree or link to one on each update so people like me know if its worth to upgrade or not.

Am running 1.05.10 and I dont need purging and I play mainly betfair and it seems that some people had a problem with 1.06 and HM works fine as it is, so it would be very nice if you always could see what u get in the upgrades if u know what I mean.

Import speed is still not satisfied. Especially if I import a lot of files, e.g. 100MB+. The computer slows down etc.

My hero stat can only be in one place on all the tables.
    I play on the Ipoker network I have setup my hero names in "Setup hero names".

Quote Originally Posted by devZERO View Post
    Import speed is still not satisfied. Especially if I import a lot of files, e.g. 100MB+. The computer slows down etc.
    As a professional software developper maybe I can help out.
    First disable your Antivir-Software, it can slow down file operation SIGNIFICANTLY.
    AND if you have more than 500 files to import, make multiple sub-directories with not more than 500 files each. In one of my windows programs I´ve noticed that some functions like "fileseek" are getting quite slow when many files are in the same directory.

Quote Originally Posted by Pasinger View Post
    As a professional software developper maybe I can help out.
    First disable your Antivir-Software, it can slow down file operation SIGNIFICANTLY.
    AND if you have more than 500 files to import, make multiple sub-directories with not more than 500 files each. In one of my windows programs I´ve noticed that some functions like "fileseek" are getting quite slow when many files are in the same directory.
    Yes this helps, also you can make an exclude for virus scan rule in your AV program settings for your HH folders, so you don't have to turn it of each time you do an import.
    Also you can compress big archives using WinRAR or a similar app, by this you eliminate the search slowdowns as its seen as one file..

I turned Antivir Guard off but still 19H/s.

With 1.05 I got over 100H/s with that huge Handhistories.

Quote Originally Posted by branz View Post
    HUD cant be put outside/ontop of table window again here.

Have you tried increasing the value in "Overhang" in Hud Options > Table Preferences?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.