1.06.01p - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 1.06.01p

Quote Originally Posted by mamba View Post
    I'm in trouble with the version 1.06.01n2:

It started, that HEM did not show all of my monthly hands for my Alias. I checked all players attached to my Alias, they were fine. No filters or something checked.
    I still have PT2 running besides, so I exported my hands from there, imported all to HEM, but they were already known by HEM.

So I thought it might be some Alias stuff and deleated the Alias.

When I now try to run a report on any player, I get this message:
    The following error occured when running this report: ERROR: XX001: could not read block 289553 of relation 1663/16438/16490: read only 0 of 8192 bytes.

What can I do know - is my DB gone forever?
    Any chance your hard drive is full? if not then yeah, you probably have DB problems. You can load dbcontrolpanel.exe to export the existing hands and then reimport into a new one. Use www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01p.exe

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post
    Any chance your hard drive is full? if not then yeah, you probably have DB problems. You can load dbcontrolpanel.exe to export the existing hands and then reimport into a new one. Use www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01p.exe

Roy
    No, HD is not even half full.

I'm gonna export my played hands from PT2 and use this opportunity to start a fresh slim DB.

Now you can take your time with fixing the purging issues

BTW, what about my Notes - are they lost now?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Make sure you are running "p" or later on that computer you reverted back. Also try updating your video card drivers and turning off opacity in the HUD Options (move slider to right). That has helped a lot of people go from LAG to absolutely no LAG.

Roy

I've tried all these thinggs and its still lagging. Can you tell me how to revert to an older version of HUD that is more stable in terms of lag speed? As I posted above when I try to revert to 1.5.9 or whatever it gives me an error launching the hud

Quote Originally Posted by mamba View Post
    BTW, what about my Notes - are they lost now?
    Can you select the DB and choose Export Notes in HM or do you get errors right away?

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by praetor View Post
    I've tried all these thinggs and its still lagging. Can you tell me how to revert to an older version of HUD that is more stable in terms of lag speed? As I posted above when I try to revert to 1.5.9 or whatever it gives me an error launching the hud
    As long as you are running "p" you should be able to use 1.5.9 - try deleting/renaming the prefs.xml while HM is closed and it should see that you have an older hud and create a customized one for you.

If not we could try team viewer. Sorry about the issues.

Roy

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Can you select the DB and choose Export Notes in HM or do you get errors right away?
    Export/Import worked, thanks!