1.06.01p - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.06.01p

Quote Originally Posted by devZERO View Post
    I turned Antivir Guard off but still 19H/s.

With 1.05 I got over 100H/s with that huge Handhistories.
    What were you getting before this change? (by the way, thanks for the suggestions guys)

This number should increase as your import runs. Also, import speeds will naturally drop as the db gets bigger due to it taking longer to update indexes - it should level out at a certain point but when you first start a new DB your speeds will be blazing.

One other thing, how big are the hand history files? And, what site? I have found something with Stars mined hands from some of the services - they combine all tables into 1 file which means many more players which = way more db updates. For example, a 1000 hand party poker mined sample might have 50 players in it from the same table but a 1000 hand stars sample with multiple tables merged in the same file might have 200 players in it.

Most people I have heard back from are telling me this version imports very fast compared to previous ones. That being said, I still have a bunch more things to do for importing. The goal with this version was to streamline a bunch of things and to fix the issue that some people were having where they were getting < 10h/s

Roy

Is there only me that have problem with the place my own stats are at the table in Ipoker?
    If I move my stats on one table it happens on all my tables.

I have HHs from PokerStars with 200-600KB. My DB has now 75000 Players and I'm purging the HHs after import and vacuum the DB.

The import speed starts at 3H/s and grows up to 19-20H/s which is still the maximum. Befor I turned AV off I had something about 13-18H/s but there were more HHs to import then now. If I stop the process and the imported HHs are moved and I start again I get more speed. I realy don't know why. I think it's something about the cache.

Quote Originally Posted by devZERO View Post
    I have HHs from PokerStars with 200-600KB. My DB has now 75000 Players and I'm purging the HHs after import and vacuum the DB.

The import speed starts at 3H/s and grows up to 19-20H/s which is still the maximum. Befor I turned AV off I had something about 13-18H/s but there were more HHs to import then now. If I stop the process and the imported HHs are moved and I start again I get more speed. I realy don't know why. I think it's something about the cache.
    Are you using Import Folder or Auto Import? Like I mentioned Stars mined hands run much slower than other sites because they combine tables which means way more players and more database reads and writes for the same size file. if you have some FTP or Party or other site mined hands try importing them as a test and I bet you'll run at > 50h/s

what about boni in the graphs or any tab pleeeeaaaase

am i the only one who's gettin' this error after the p patch update

€dit: i reinstalled the patch and now its working
    Last edited by Vinyladdict; 08-03-2008 at 06:35 PM.

Yes, you are right. PartyPoker imports 70H/s. But what could I do? Cut the HHs to maximum 100KB?

In version 1.05 the import speed was 100H/s+. After my DB crushes, I had to reimport all the hands (2.5Mio) and the import speed was about 150-200H/s.

New upgrade made it so the note function doesnt work. When I hover over the * I get the tooltip to click once for notes, or twice for session stats, but clicking once does nothing...the notes window never pops up. If I double click it will switch the session stats. Haven't been able to get the notes window to pop up no matter what I do.

Hi

I play on microgaming on the eurolinx client.

I have since the update from e tot the next ones like o/n/p that my stats are move every new hand so it is very difficult to wacht the stats because i have to replace it over and over again.

How can this problem solved?

I updated today, i used HM before and it worked well.
    I played about 2000 Hands and it worked good. Then i tried to view my graph during the play and i got an error ( forgot the error).
    Then i couldnt import hands anymore ( HM restart didnt work). I vacuumed my Database and then it worked again for about 10 minutes. Then i had to vacuum again my Database.

But know my complete Database is crashed. When i try to start holdem manager i get the error: Error when connecting to Holdem Manager Database: Fatal XX000: Couldnt write init file.

Any Idea ?