Missing HUD 3betvBTN open

Default Missing HUD 3betvBTN open

I've imported my hands and HUD setup. One stat I use frequently is "3-bet vs BT" and the associated popup "Default_VsPre". Right now playing 6 max rush it is only appearing on about 1% of villains I would say. I can't really detect a pattern to the 1% who are showing up. I wouldn't have noticed that the stat was showing for anyone had I not been looking for it.

Investigating this.

Is it that the stats do not update correctly? Or do the stats themselves not show up in the HUD?

When you have: Name/Hands/VPIP/PFR/3bvsBTN does the 3bvsBTn spot show in the HUD on the table?

Can you do a screenshot?

It is that the stats themselves do not show up in the HUD. I'll try to get some screenshots today of all that is going on.

new problem: no hands at all. I imported like 400k hands fine from my database last session w HM2 and they were displaying in my HUD and in sessions. Now this, posted below. The furtherest down villain for example I know for a fact I have over 1k hands on.

Also in an unrelated note I am having trouble running this with everything else on my laptop. Are there system requirements posted somewhere right now?

Thank you, writing that up.

Does your other issue look like this:

The top line of my hud is all that's showing in that picture.

hmmm, if I am interpreting your photo correctly that looks like my current issue. The old issue, which I can't reproduce now, is that some stats, not just 3bet v btn but some others, wouldn't appear. So I have two rows in my HUD that have 7 numbers each, say 1-7 and a-g. Sometimes a table would generate and say c wouldn't show up so then my HUD would just look like:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    a b d e f g _

But I wouldn't necessarily know it was c not showing up instead of say, e, or any number really. I would have to guess or click on it specifically to get the popup and deduce. So it was not displaying all HUD numbers and then left aligning all numbers after it would generate the HUD for the table instead of just keeping the numbers inline but not having certain ones displayed. I hope that convoluted explanation makes sense. The one that wasn't coming up most often was 3bet v BT but I noticed it was doing it for other stats as well once I started paying closer attention.

This is fixed now for me.

You can try deleting your prefs file - in app data, location in the FAQ, dependent on OS - and if that doesn't fix it, it should be fixed in the next release.

Is yours fixed now gareth?