join waitlist bug

Default join waitlist bug

There's still a slight bug with the join waitlist hotkey. If I hit the hotkey and click another table, it will open the next table instead of joining waitlist. May be an issue with lag as well, but it was not doing this before the stars update.

Example:

I hit hotkey for table A, click on table B. It will not join list for A and open table B.

I'm able to reproduce this. I don't think it can be lag as everything seems to respond crisply on my test machine. I'm able to change the targeted table up until the last moment before the table opens. For now you'll need to wait until the table opens to target another. I'll pass the information on to the developers though and if possible a fix should make it into a future update.

Ehh...what's the status of this bug? Will this ever be fixed? As it is, I am currently just joining waitlists manually as that is faster than what this program should be doing...

Its on the list. I'm afraid I don't have any sort of ETA for you though.

Seriously. It's been 2 months and this simple bug has not been fixed. Do you guys even support this software anymore. There hasn't been a patch in for-freaking-ever.

The software is still supported. The developers are working on other projects at the moment. If they decide to fix this we will release it with a future update.