Sajoo.fr

Thread: Sajoo.fr

Default Sajoo.fr

Hello
    When I try to use my HUD on Sajoo.fr (ongame network), my HEM stops importing hands after a few seconds, and my HUD is frozen with no updated results.
    Any idea what can go wrong and how I can solve the issue?
    Cheers

EDIT : it seems now that I added sajoo and that I downloaded the latest version of HEM, my HUD also crashes for pokerstars. It looks well at the beginning then it just stops functionning, I do not get any update from the hands I played until I close > reopen HEM again and relaunch the auto-import. Anyone has any idea?
    Last edited by gowidaflow; 05-15-2011 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Pb seems more general than sajoo only

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I am running on Windows 7
    The files u mentionned are in admin mode
    I am using windows firewall, I do not know how to grant rights on specific files but I made sure the HEM application had an exception. Moreover this was working fine 2days ago.
    And I already had downloaded the version u recommend (yesterday, when my pbms started)

Weird stuff was that everything was working fine until I tried to use HEM on sajoo. Then I read somewhere I needed to download a new version of HEM so I did that (the version being the one u have a link for)
    Since then I cannot import my hands realtime, i need to close HEM and reopen + restart my import, it takes quite a while to process all the hands that were played before I closed HEM, then it prompt the HUD, then it freezes in terms of hands import and obv nothing is updated anymore.
    I am a bit frustrated because not only I cannot use my HEM on sajoo, but I cannot use it on PS anymore...

Update to http://forums.holdemmanager.com/rele...e-release.html

you need to change the auto import folder for Ongame.

The new path is:

C:\Users\Yourname\P5JavaClientSettings

---

Go into ALL your old auto import folders, and manually MOVE the handhistory files that are 'stuck' in there to the archive folder, C:/HMArchive.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hello Patvs
    After removing a huge file from my pokerstars hh folder, it now works like a charm !!
    Thx for the hints !!