HUD only shows small fraction of hands

Default HUD only shows small fraction of hands

I have 10k, 20k hands on some people but my hud is only showing 70, or 300 hands in some cases. Why won't it show me stats for all of their hands and is there some way I can set it to show like 10k or something?

Have you checked Hud options > Additional HUD Filters and made sure the settings are correct.

If so attach your holdemmanager.config and prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

did i upload them right?

Your filters are setup to filter based by the number of players at the table. To essentially turn this off change all your mins to 2 and all your maxes to 10 in Hud Options > Additional Hud Filters

Some more details on it here: http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=131
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Those filters were not the problem, they have been that way since I started using HEM. I went ahead and changed them anyways and it didn't fix the problem.

I noticed the problem started just after I installed the most recent update and let it change my db over or whatever.

Any more ideas?

The way you had the filters set up would definetely cause you to have different numbers to the original however since there seems to be another problem if you contact me and arrange for a suitable teamviewer session tommorrow and ill have a look

morny@holdemmanager.net