tournament buy-ins and results

Default tournament buy-ins and results

Hi,

I love HEM for being able to track all my cash game play, so I can see how much I've won or lost, and how, etc... but how can I also see how much I've paid in tournament buy-ins, and also how much I've won in tournaments, if any? Maybe I'm overlooking something, but I went through a lot of the reports under the tournament tabs and I couldn't figure out how to get this info.

Any help is appreciated!
    Thanks

Are you using this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe as the new tourney support was released in that, however youll need to start a new database and reimport the hands for the new support to be able to see buyin and all the new features
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

hmm, no I'm running 1.07, which I upgrade to about a month ago. I guess I'll plan to upgrade again soon and start a new database so I can see the tourney info.

Is there any way I can use the data from my existing database and get the new features without having to import ALL of my processed hands again? Sounds like no, but just want to make sure.

Thanks again.

No you can still see the hands but its just not very visual for analyzing results so youll need to start a new database to do that
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.