HUD Stats boxes
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HUD Stats boxes

Default HUD Stats boxes

I have been trying every method on the Tables Preferences and Player References,and re-checking the FAQs.I just downloaded the latest patch,and my stats boxes is haywired.It wont move to my desired location.It kinda says within a small parameter.Once i moved it outside the parameter.It goes away.
    Im playing at Absolute Poker.

looks like the same problem us UB players are having.

Can you confirm what beta number your using as there was ceurus issues addressed in the latest beta.

If the problem persists with the latest Beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe please email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

@ morny:

email sent. i'm using the latest beta and the latest UB patch.

Ok thanks for doing the TV session, ive seen the bug and reported it to Mike and Roy and theyll get a fix out asap. Keep an eye on the releases forum for a fix
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

thank you.i hope this apply to absolute poker as well

Strange i played on Absolute last night using the new patch and mine worked fine.

Yeah

thats weird.will there be any updates on the HoldEmManager?
    Should i send any screenshots or do you need anything in particular that could solve my problems.

My HUD is working fine,importing correctly and such.Just that the position is the problem.Just that I cant seem to move to an exact location(i.e next to the player).It is within this invisible parameter.All my HUD stats are at the bottom of my table screen.

I have tried every FAQs and method.Nothing so far.

Please unzip the file and overwrite the hmhud.exe file at C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager and if it asks overwrite select yes then restart HM