Partypoker.it bugs

Exclamation Partypoker.it bugs

Hi, i want to point out some bugs concerning PartyPoker.it room: in particular, Holdem Manager shows wrong buy-ins causing a wrong payout, because the rake indicated isn't correct.These problems are not so serious and it's possible to use HM at best, anyway they cause some inconvenience to players who are forced to change manually the data, and this operation takes a lot of time to players who usually grind a lot.

In order to ease the programmers' work, i can provide a file with all the correct informations regarding fullring, short handed and heads up SNGs.

P.S. I belong to an italian community (it.pokerstrategy.com, the same that pointed out this problem last year http://forums.holdemmanager.com/poke...tml#post145183) formed by people who play in a large part on PartyPoker.it and with this post i want to express the will of all members, who would appreciate a fix of those bugs.

Thanks in advance for your attention and patience, i hope these errors could be fixed as soon as possible so everybody playing in this room will enjoy a fully functional program.
    Last edited by raaaevaen; 05-10-2011 at 12:15 PM.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Can you set the lobby language of the PartyPoker.it client to English? (by reinstalling it in English)

Set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy)

---

If HoldemManager then STILL wrongly imports hands / with the wrong buyin results, email us a handhistory file to support@holdemmanager.com + info what the buyin should be.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Can you set the lobby language of the PartyPoker.it client to English? (by reinstalling it in English)

Set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy)

---

If HoldemManager then STILL wrongly imports hands / with the wrong buyin results, email us a handhistory file to support@holdemmanager.com + info what the buyin should be.
    Yeah, there isn't any change...HM still wrongly imports hands.
    I'll send an email to the support