Prima Issues for users that upgraded to 1.06
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Prima Issues for users that upgraded to 1.06

With the new version, 1.06, no hands are imported for me when I play at Purple lounge (microgaming) and HUD doesn´t show up on the table but it do find it.
    Last edited by morny; 07-09-2008 at 03:32 PM.

ye, seams like everyone on prima has that prob and i'm sure they are working on it(me too btw)

Quote Originally Posted by Roy
    Please download the www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hm1.6.exe test update. This will be an official release in the next couple of days

Roy
    Try that lads and let me know if it works
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

it works for me

Quote Originally Posted by the72o View Post
    it works for me
    The test update or the original 1.06?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

The original update worked for me till today, after rebooting computer hud stopped working, it detected tables, but didn't display stats.
    I tried to restart HM and pokersoft few times without any solution, but after updating it, it works again.

Not sure is it a coincidence, but whatever :P

ye, i installed the new update then the computer was extremely laggy(not due to hm) i rebooted and now its working; the only issue is the hud stats that are locked inside the table borders, but i will play the normal view for a while, instead of the miniview.. so no problem here. You were relatively fast working on new temporary update so congrats :P keep up the good work.

Default Prima fix please!

Quote Originally Posted by fnuno View Post
    ye, i installed the new update then the computer was extremely laggy(not due to hm) i rebooted and now its working; the only issue is the hud stats that are locked inside the table borders, but i will play the normal view for a while, instead of the miniview.. so no problem here. You were relatively fast working on new temporary update so congrats :P keep up the good work.
    Wait so has this been fixed for Prima? I installed the original 1.06 today and now it doesn't work for Prima. Is there a new 1.06 out or something?

I tried removing and re-adding the import folder, nothing works.

When you say the stats are locked do you mean they disappear behind the title bar? If so this is a known issue with 1.06 which is being worked on but should be fixed soon.

I play miniview on ipoker and i have 20 stats per player 5 rows of 4 and i get by fine but it might be overkill for some people, i only mention it because maybe you could play with the hud layout and still use the mini view while you wait for the fix. Heres a thread about different layouts for the HUD where you might find something suitable:

http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmmain.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Salamando View Post
    Wait so has this been fixed for Prima? I installed the original 1.06 today and now it doesn't work for Prima. Is there a new 1.06 out or something?

I tried removing and re-adding the import folder, nothing works.
    This link is an updated on the original 1.06 release which looks like it fixes/improves the prima issues but its not an official release yet http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hm1.6.exe

Please try that link if your having issues with Prima