Call hot key

Thread: Call hot key

Default Call hot key

I have looked through the forum, and can't see anything on it. I am using table ninja on FTP rush tables. I have a number pad connected to my laptop. So I have set up, 7 as Fold, 8 as Check, 9 as call, + as Raise. But whenever I press 9 as the call button, it folds my hand? I can't work this out. Am I missing something?

Thank you all in advance.

If you click 8 won't it also call? When I used TN (was able to) I would use the click buttons by location and my Middle Button would do both: Check or Call, depending on the situation.

Its hard to say whats happening without more information. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    If you click 8 won't it also call? When I used TN (was able to) I would use the click buttons by location and my Middle Button would do both: Check or Call, depending on the situation.
    I did it on location, instead of actions, and it works fine for me. It is a lot quicker by location for rush poker :-). Thanks for the help.