No 6max tables for the trial?

Default No 6max tables for the trial?

Hi,

i searched the FAQ and the forum for these question and found no answer.

HM: 1.06.01n
    TableManager 1.6.1h

I opened one 6max and one FR table at ipoker but the Table Manager recognizes only FR tables(attachment). How could i fix that problem?

Further, if i click at 'Save Positions' i get the error message: 'Couldn't verify posprefs.txt'.

Are these restrictions for the trial version?

studyx

Only restriction in the trial is no of hands you can import.

Please see this FAQ which explains how to setup multiple configurations for 2 different game types like 6max and 9max

http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=135
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

thanks for your answer morny,

maybe i was i little bit imprecise. i bought yesterday PT3 and now i am looking for an poker tool which supply what i want. i am playing 6 ma tables only so it might be a nice feature to support FR-tables or what else, but how could i use HM with 6 max?

Please apologize my accent but you did not read my question. How could i use the Table Manager with 6max tables with ipoker ?

greets studyx
    Last edited by studyx; 08-01-2008 at 09:00 PM.

Sorry the langauge barrier is obviously making this difficult but as you can see from your screenshot it recognises the 6max table you just need to arrange the stats into the correct position.

The table manager will show 6/10 for 6max but ignore that as it dosent matter it still works fine. To explain why this is, HM just looks for total players on the table, if there is 2 players on a headsup table and 2 players on a 10max table because it broke up HM treats them the same so for both youll see 2/10 in the table manager. I hope i explained this properly but if not please let me know.

If you only use 6max tables then just setup the table and off you go. Im not sure how used of the software you are but theres good tutorials in the FAQ but to drag them stats panels just right-click and hold while dragging to move the stats.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Ok,
    i am going to buy your software.

I read each interessting point in the FAQ, but, maybe its the language barrier, how could i use HM to show 6max table layout at 6max tables and not FR layout at 6max tables like you see in the the screenshots?

If i right-click in the table manager i get the 6max layout for a few seconds. a few seconds later, you see in the screenshots, HM is displaying seats like 'seat9' or 'seat7' at the table and TM is switching back to the FR table layout.

Edit:
    Transfered the money in hope to resolve my problem.

Alternative is to make a sreenvideo to show you that i am eliagable to rightclickmove the stats atthe screen, but not get 6max stats for 6max tables.
    Last edited by studyx; 08-01-2008 at 09:27 PM.

Ok you dont need to change anything in table manager its fine when it says 6/10 thats what it says for everybodys layout. I play 6max exclusively and this is exactly how it is for me too.

Just setup the panels for the correct seat by right-clicking and dragging the panel to the correct seat as HM dosent put the stats panels in the correct place as you must do it yourself. Also when you have all the correct seating done in Table Manager select File > Save positions so it remember the seating next time.

Heres a useful tutorial:
    http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=2

And heres a video (slightly outdated) which shows the stats panels been moved around http://208.109.95.123/faq/files/Media/HUDSetUp.avi

thanks morny,

but it is like i said in my first post:

<qoute>
    if i click at 'Save Positions' i get the error message: 'Couldn't verify posprefs.txt'.
    </quote>

And i got another nice 'feature': i drag the stats with rightclick onthe position i will se the stats, sve hte stats, get the error message, see the stats travelling slightly down and left.