------= AcePokerCoach.com - Database Analysis =------
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default ------= AcePokerCoach.com - Database Analysis =------

AcePokerCoach.com is dedicated to the highest production and professional poker database analysis on the internet. We have a systematic process that has been perfected to assure that you, our customer, receive the highest quality feedback, and analysis of leaks in your poker game.

Our Products / Services
    Database "Leak Buster" Package - Includes:
    • 7 step-by-step instructional videos on how to identify your leaks in Holdem Manager.
    • Excel spreadsheets that instantly highlight your poker leaks in red for you.
    • 35 Holdem Manager filters with explanation on how to use them to identify leaks.
    • Color coded HUD setup with module on how to exploit your opponents leaks.
    • Recommended starting hand charts.
    • 1 FREE month of membership at PokerZion.com (new members only).

50k Custom Database Analysis - Includes:
    • 1+ hour custom video in Holdem Manager detailing your poker leaks (data can be done using any poker database program).
    • On average 4 - 12 poker leaks found per video!
    • Specific strategies for post flop play explained in detail by winning multitabling 13+BB/100 lifetime player John Anhalt (over 1 million+ hands played at 600nl and below).
    • Suggestions & recommendations for improving your poker game based on custom leak finding filters run from your hand histories.

50K Database + Coaching Package:
    • You get everything in the 50k Custom Database analysis PLUS:
    • 1.5 hour professional coaching session with Russell Blattberg (aka Loosefer), lifetime 5+BB/100 winner in high stakes cash games (1000nl+), and one of the biggest winners at 2000nl.
    • Information from the database analysis is passed on to Russ to be used in conjunction with his coaching session.

Our Mission
    Our goal is to provide a professional resource for those who are looking to perfect their poker game through database analysis and coaching.

We look forward to serving you!

Default Leak Buster package

Hi,
    Does it really take 4 hours to load your leak buster package?

To load it only takes a couple of minutes. I think what people are referring to is that to setup everything for ongoing analysis it takes a couple of hours. Once you have everything setup though, ongoing analysis is much quicker.

You have to understand that you're going to be running a lot of filters, and exporting data so that you can see your leaks. That just takes time for someone to do usually the first time if they've never done it before. I don't know of anyone who thinks that the time involved is an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by AcePokerCoach View Post
    To load it only takes a couple of minutes. I think what people are referring to is that to setup everything for ongoing analysis it takes a couple of hours. Once you have everything setup though, ongoing analysis is much quicker.

You have to understand that you're going to be running a lot of filters, and exporting data so that you can see your leaks. That just takes time for someone to do usually the first time if they've never done it before. I don't know of anyone who thinks that the time involved is an issue.
    Can you give us some examples of what leaks this program can fix, and how it would help a 50 NL player that plans on moving to 100 NL?

Quote Originally Posted by Boglord View Post
    Can you give us some examples of what leaks this program can fix, and how it would help a 50 NL player that plans on moving to 100 NL?
    Absolutely. We geared the leak buster software primarily for players at the 400nl level and below, although higher stake players do you use it to understand how different aspects of their game effect other parts.

First off, people love that it provides an intelligent step by step process for how to analyze your game in holdem manager.

Secondly, it will provide instant feedback for all of the major areas of your game, and we've geared this to include all the major areas and how they relate to each other, including, but not limited to:

How effectively are you REALLY using position to your advantage (this is surprising usually to a lot of people).
    Are you making +EV decisions on the flop?
    How effectively are you playing the turn?
    Are you double barreling too much, or not enough?
    Is your river play efficient?
    Are you calling 3-bets w/ non premium hands at a proper ratio to other hands?
    Where are most of your 3-bets coming from?
    Are you picking the highest EV spots to 3-bet light?
    Are you playing suited and un-suited connectors profitably?
    Are you squeezing enough, or too much?
    Are you stealing enough, or too much?
    Are you playing efficiently from the blinds?

That's a small sample. There are really hundreds of potential leaks you can find, but on average (and this is what I hear from customers), people playing 400nl or below tend to find 4-14 leaks on average. I've had some people, for example, who play 50nl who have found over 18+ leaks. So it really just depends.

We genuinely haven't had anyone not love this product, and think it paid for itself right away. If you have any other questions though, just let me know.

How about a video showing us the step-by-step process from start to end on using the Leak Buster Package ?

Quote Originally Posted by SootedNinjas View Post
    How about a video showing us the step-by-step process from start to end on using the Leak Buster Package ?
    Well, part of the value of the leak buster package is the process itself. I will say though that I've not had anyone not love software, and we do offer a 100% money back guarantee. We have no interest in keeping your money if you don't think you're getting genuine value from our product or services (we haven't had anyone request a refund to date).

I'm including a link to part of a database analysis video. It's a little over 30 minutes, and it should provide some insight into the value we can offer. This is just from the latest database analysis I did, and it's only 2 parts of the 7 section video. You can download it HERE.

If you have any questions though, let me know. I'm happy to answer them.
    Last edited by AcePokerCoach; 03-24-2009 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AcePokerCoach View Post
    Well, part of the value of the leak buster package is the process itself. I will say though that I've not had anyone not love software, and we do offer a 100% money back guarantee. We have no interest in keeping your money if you don't think you're getting genuine value from our product or services (we haven't refunded anyone request a refund to date).

I'm including a link to part of a database analysis video. It's a little over 30 minutes, and it should provide some insight into the value we can offer. This is just from the latest database analysis I did, and it's only 2 parts of the 7 section video. You can download it HERE.

If you have any questions though, let me know. I'm happy to answer them.
    I have been trying to download for the las 1 hour but I keep getting this message from file factory:

---------
    Sorry, there are currently no free download slots available on this server.

Please try again later, or you can upgrade to FileFactory Premium below for instant access.

Retry Download
    ----------

www.megaupload.com is far more reliable for free access.

Fixed the link.
    Last edited by AcePokerCoach; 03-29-2009 at 04:38 AM.

got it. will look it over.