Error while running out of HD space

Default Error while running out of HD space

I didn't know i was running out of space on my hard drive and my HM crashed. I got this error while trying to open it. "An error occurred while loading the Prefs files. There is an unclosed literal string. Line 60, position 114"
    I did a uninstall and then a reinstall and i get the same thing. Anyone know how to fix this? I cannot get past this screen at all.

Can you follow these instructions:

1) Make a backup of your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
    2) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
    3) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory, or the equivalent for Vista
    4) Reboot your computer
    5) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...demmanager.zip
    7) Download the latest patch HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe
    8) Test if it for a while and see if it work
    9) Close down Holdem Manager and copy the config folder from step 1 and copy and overwrite it to your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
    10) Test if it works again for a while
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I did all that but when i copy and paste old config folder i get the same error. Is there a certain file I need to not paste into it? I have alot of saved settings and would take alot of time to reconfig everything. HM works fine without the old cfg folder btw.

Looks like theres something wrong with the config file so youll need to use the default ones and reset it up. You could try pasting 1 file at a time to see what the damaged file is but that would probably take longer
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.