in what folder is the HUD layout and the databases saved?

Default in what folder is the HUD layout and the databases saved?

I had a big system crash, then bought a new harddisk and new system on it. I still can check the old harddisk's folders so I need to know where the HUD layout and the old databases are saved.

I'll save much time if I find the folder.

Thanks alot,
    kaufhauszombie

Database is in C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/8.3/Data however from my experience it rarely works restoring it like this but you can try if you like. Its not designed to be restored this way but it does occassionaly work and heres the instructions:

if you have installed postgresql again then turn off the service by finding PostgreSQL in the Start Menu and using the Stop Service option. Then delete the \Data folder in the new installation of postgres and copy your backed up \Data folder over. if you can't delete then you may need to reboot.

Then in the PostgreSQL menu click on Start Service and if everything went right you should be able to connect to your old database.

Your hud settings can be returned by copying the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and replacing that folder on the new drive
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

thanks so far, but where do I find "then turn off the service by finding PostgreSQL in the Start Menu"

if I find this option everything should be alright =)

Same place the start PostgreSQL service: Start > Program Files > PostgreSQL > Stop Service
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

if I try to restart postgres after i stopped it and copied the old data to the new data folder, it won't restart
    it just loads a long time and nothing happens

maybe because the user name/passw is now different? because i couldn't use the old one, it said I have to change the username.
    thx for help,
    kaufhauszombie

Yeah this is usually what happens as i mentioned it dosent work too often.

If you goto control Panel > Admin Tools > Event Viewer > Windows Logs > Applications after you try to start the service and it gives an error then see if theres a postgreSQL error there that correpsonds to the time the service start was attempted.