How do I find out my stats by preflop hand

Default How do I find out my stats by preflop hand

How do I find out my stats like winnings when I have a certain preflop hand like KK? I tried running a normal report with just this hand selected under the hole card filter, but even after save and close, it does not seem to select just the hands when I had KK.

Under Reports:
    Filter -> Hole Cards

Ok, maybe this is a bug, but I tried using the hole card filter under Reports and it does not seem to work.

replace it with the attached file in the Reports folder in the Holdem Manager directory and restart HM and try again.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I found the holecard report. The file that you attached gave an error 42601 syntax error at or near "amount" but the original worked. However, when you filter a hand it removes it rather than producing a report just for that hand. I was wondering if I could produce a report like "By Stakes" just for a preflop hand like KK.

Sorry last one we bad. heres the correct one
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

That file worked. However, the "hole card filter" filters out or deletes the selected hands in which you held the selected preflop hand rather than filtering out all other hands that you had that holding preflop. Works the opposite way the other filters do.