HEM Custom Report - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Oh, so if there's $1.54 rake taken from the hand, and you were dealt cards, you get credit for the whole $1.54? That's really weird. That is not dealt rake, contributed rake, or total rake. Wish they calculated rakeback like that.

Maybe try:

Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="Ipoker PPs" ValueExpressions="Sum((case when (PKH.RakeAmount * PKH.numberofplayers) between 301 and 500 then 13 else 0 end) +(case when (PKH.RakeAmount * PKH.numberofplayers) between 201 and 300 then 11 else 0 end) +(case when (PKH.RakeAmount * PKH.numberofplayers) between 151 and 200 then 9 else 0 end) +(case when (PKH.RakeAmount * PKH.numberofplayers) between 101 and 150 then 6 else 0 end) +(case when (PKH.RakeAmount * PKH.numberofplayers) between 51 and 100 then 3 else 0 end) +(case when (PKH.RakeAmount * PKH.numberofplayers) between 25 and 50 then 2 else 0 end))/1.0 as IpokerPPs" Evaluate="IpokerPPs" ColumnHeader="Ipoker\nPlayer Points" ColumnFormat="0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="Ipoker Player Points earned" /

Isn't what I'm talking about "Total Rake"? Anyway thanks for the new stat but it still doesn't work right (it's about 20% higher than what it should be)
    Having an FPPs stat in HEM is probably useless and not worth the time. By the way I was genuinely asking what PKH.rakeamount was, sorry if it looked abrasive...

P.S. nice ninja edit

Nah, this is where it gets really confusing. Total Rake is where only the player that wins the hand gets credit for the rake. Really wish there was an industry standard. Online Poker is going to cannabilize itself to the point where we only have 2 or 3 successful sites....oh wait, it's already there.

PS, I think PKH.numberofplayers isn't 100% accurate. I think it sometimes counts players that are sitting out and those who haven't posted yet, which could definitely skew your numbers a lot, especially if you are playing 6 max