HUD Not Working - Rush Poker

Default HUD Not Working - Rush Poker

Greetings,

I bought HEM today after using the PT3 trial. PT3 ran great today playing Rush and now I can't get HEM to work. I know that when I first tried the HEM trial a couple of months ago that Rush worked. I downloaded the new version of HEM and still nothing.

First I have one complaint, and that is that despite me installing HEM on the D: partition HEM has files all over the C: partition. Educated computer users install programs on the D: partition so if the computer won't boot they can reinstall the OS without losing files on the D: partition. PT3 left all my files on the D: partition. HEM should do the same.

Under HUD Import Options I have the following options checked:

"Pre-fetch player data," "Use OCR to read text," "Redraw after screen grab." I have also tried with just "Pre-fetch player data" enabled.

I switched the directory from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM Data to the proper location on the D: drive as a trouble-shooting step but it hasn't helped.

I read in a forum to add the directory above to my "Configure Auto-Import Folders" and I have done that as well.

I have allowed "Code Injection" in my firewall for HEM. The Rush table info appears in the Auto Import pop-up window but no HUD appears.

Please help,

Nav

• Please reboot your computer and install the latest update as first thing after the reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
    • Your ftp client must be switched to english language and installed to the default location.
    • Sometimes it is necessary to start the FTP Client as administrator.
    • Under XP the user needs to have administrator rights.
    • HM->Hud options->Site options -> FTP -> Use ocr... must be disabled (unticked)
    • Enable the prefetch under site options->ftp and add the prefetch folder to the auto-import folders.
    • Reset the # of player filters in the additional hud filters to the default settings (2-10 for all # of players).
    • All limit filters should be enabled in the additional hud filters (right side).