1.06.01n - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 1.06.01n

Since my import speed on my Dell Inspiron 8200 with 2GH, 2GB is around 3 h/s I install postgres 8.3 on an extern disc (USB2). Now I had recovered my old database and start importing:

The files to import are on the internal disc (this should speed up a bit). I have on the extern disc around 10-11 h/s with version 1.06.01m. And with version 1.06.01n2 the speed is around 14-15 h/s. So your last changes are in the right direction.

But I would like to use my internal disc in the future.

I will send you the traces.

I consider myself to have quite a fast system, designed for big DBs with two Raptor HDs in RAID0.

While my import speed was around 100 H/s for the last couple of versions, with .02n it went down to 60 H/s.

Not complaining, just for feedback.

Im still missing the boni in the graphs or any tab... I really, really need this feature :/

and why is the HUD layout changing every update :/?

Quote Originally Posted by nachtwacht View Post
    Was running N and tried importing observed hands into a roughly 1.5M database. It was importing at around 32/s

Upgraded to N2 and now seems to import at around 36/s

So there is some improvement but this is ofcourse a small test.

Do you think this is the best you will ever get ?
    Definitely not - still have lots more planned for this but want to make sure I have this big issue some people are experiencing (the < 10h/s people) resolved before I do anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by mamba View Post
    I consider myself to have quite a fast system, designed for big DBs with two Raptor HDs in RAID0.

While my import speed was around 100 H/s for the last couple of versions, with .02n it went down to 60 H/s.

Not complaining, just for feedback.
    ok thanks - my speeds dropped as well. It seems that the changes I made with 1.06.x that increase speeds for lots of people also had a terrible effect for others for some currently unknown reason. There's going to be some more tweaking while I figure this out but right now the main focus for importing is to make sure everyone has at least a reasonable import speed.

Roy

I updated from 1.05 to this 1.06.01n and I cannot start HM no more. I get the following message:

This application has encountered an error: 0x8000FFFF, with following description:

onherstelbare fout

Please contact blabla.

Anyone knows what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by Knorasut View Post
    I updated from 1.05 to this 1.06.01n and I cannot start HM no more. I get the following message:

This application has encountered an error: 0x8000FFFF, with following description:

onherstelbare fout

Please contact blabla.

Anyone knows what to do?

please uninstall HM but backup your config folder first so you dont lose your HUD settings. Details in the FAQ if you need it.

Then download this version http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/holdemmanager.zip

Install and run that. Close it down and upgrade to this patch: http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01n.exe restart and you should be fine
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by gorlom View Post
    Im still missing the boni in the graphs or any tab... I really, really need this feature :/

and why is the HUD layout changing every update :/?
    any comments?

I'd really like to have my old HUD layout back, which I had before I updated to n

Mine didnt, it should hold the settings from update to update. Best thing to do is to create a backup of your config folders in case this type of thing happens
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.