1.06.01n - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1.06.01n

Was it ok the second time? Or same error just sooner?

Default Import of observed Hands fail

Observed Hands are no longer imported.
    With this version I got for each file and hand an error.

FYI

tried to delete observed hands, first i got the msgbox saying he is going to delete 730k hands, and then after half an hour of hard work:
    - "there was an error during the purge: connection establishment timeout. increase timeout value in connectionstring"

after pressing OK:
    - "there was an error during the purge: error: 57014 canceling statement due to user request"

then i tried to purge again with the same options and he still found 730k hands
    didn't bother

So I updated from 1.06.01 (iirc) to 1.06.01n and found out that the hud has once again that annoying "feature" that doesn't allow me to place the stats over the titlebar. Can I go back to old version now that I've done the database update? I can't play with this hud..

Oh, and I tried to use that mass hh purger and the filters were definitely not working correctly. I have no idea what it deleted but not the ones I wanted it to.

And seriously, go back to that old style for the reports/lists, this new one is not faster in any way, it looks bad and lacks features that the old version had (sorting by hand in holecards report for example, or selecting multiple hands by dragging mouse).. it's giving me a mega tilt.
    Last edited by anzz; 07-31-2008 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post
    Was it ok the second time? Or same error just sooner?
    Same error just sooner, due to less hands.

I've been bugging Roy via email so I know he's already aware. For the others here, are you having problems importing FT hands? I'm getting import errors on 1 of every 10 hands. Stars imports seem to work ok.

i cleared another gig to 3.5 and it still happened.
    was at block 204279

how much spac do i need, i dont think i have any left to create

i tried deleting observed hands before, but got the same errors others mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post
    can you free up any space manually? The update creates 3 new indexes which are needed to ensure deletions don't take hours for big db's but that's pretty surprising that it took up that much space...

If you can free up the space in order to let the update work then you can clear out all the old hands that you don't want any more and you should be good.

Let me know if you need a hand with teamviewer tomorrow

Roy

despite the error message, it seems to have worked.

so then i do a purge, said 800k hands, i say yes.
    10 minuteslater there was an error during the purge.
    error 53100
    could not write to hash-join temp file: no space left on device

does it really need 3.5 gbs to delete 800K hands??

Quote Originally Posted by starf View Post
    FYI

tried to delete observed hands, first i got the msgbox saying he is going to delete 730k hands, and then after half an hour of hard work:
    - "there was an error during the purge: connection establishment timeout. increase timeout value in connectionstring"

after pressing OK:
    - "there was an error during the purge: error: 57014 canceling statement due to user request"

then i tried to purge again with the same options and he still found 730k hands
    didn't bother
    im getting the same errors as these. ive tried 1m, 700k, 200k, and 70k hands at a time and got the error each time. I did manage to purge a group of 1500 hands succesfully though.