IMAC support
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IMAC support

Default IMAC support

Is there any plan to release Holdem Manager on the MAC?

Not in the short term but you can suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

It is possible to run it via Mac with some sort of parrellel or something, cant remember what its called but try googling it
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Not in the short term but you can suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

It is possible to run it via Mac with some sort of parrellel or something, cant remember what its called but try googling it

Thanks. I have already parallels but it means that you have to use under windows. Pokerstars and fulltilt have MAC version of their software only holdem is a windows only package. I am wondering whether there are plans to support the MAC.

Not at the moment but if there is enough demand for it, currently it only has 21 votes (7 people)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

YEs, Apple/Mac HEM would SERIOUSLY ROCK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Not at the moment but if there is enough demand for it, currently it only has 21 votes (7 people)
    I am sure that their is a serious market while big Pokerrooms like Pokerstars and Full Tilt have released software for the MAC. I think Holdem Manager should seriously look in to it.

I wouldn't have had the problems I had installing it due to VIsta.

Not sure if it is already planned or anything but there is a serious market for MAC users now. MAC computers are getting bigger and bigger and more and more people start using them, also for playing poker.

HEM is the best pokertracker software out there and all the best sites are already availible as a MAC version.

There is one MAC software called PokerCoPilot, but this needs a lot of work still.. Then there is PokerTracker III who is working on a MAC version..

I hope HEM wouldn't wait long before it will be converted into a MAC version. Maybe even without a HUD for now and just the databse tracking and work, to get people started with HEM on a MAC.. This should take to much time and shouldn't be that hard.

GL and keep up the good work!

At the moment you can only use it in a virtual machine running on a Mac

I undestand.. just asking if there are any plans already or if we can just purchase PT III once it comes out?