HUD not working with On game/Betsafe
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default HUD not working with On game/Betsafe

Hi/
    I'm using the beta 1.08 (though I have tried 1.07 as well) and the HUD isn't working.

The hands are importing fine but the HUD doesn't register and using the table finder and the red triangle doesnt help either.This is for the Betsafe skin which only transferred to Ongame at the beginning of the week.

I also use the import and HUD for Pokerstars and this is all still working fine.

Would you have any suggestions as to how I can get the HUD to work for Betsafe.

Many thanks
    Last edited by Saltirescot; 02-06-2009 at 02:44 PM.

Can you follow the instructions here for table finder, theres an extra step required to get it working that people sometimes overlook and once you do this as per the FAQ it should prompt to add the new site http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=54

If it dosent work email me and well do a Teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Using Whitebet and same problem. Importing hands auto-import (but it tells "Auto update did not find any...") Ok, thats not a problem but I think because of this HUD doesnt work. Any table even doesnt come in table manager..

hi.

i have nearly the same probs. i grind betsafe since today and hands are importing but the hud isnt working. if i use the red cross to locate the tables the stats are shown and i see the stats but cant movem which is ok. but its annoying to use the cross for every new table. and i cant change position of the stats.

this problem is only with betsafe. i play 2 other ongame skins where evrythings fine.

and i have another problem with the hud on private tables. i guess cause they are named the same often times hem cant see the diffenrence between the tables or sth and puts the hud only on one of the tables with same name.

regards

dima

Quote Originally Posted by fishboi View Post
    Using Whitebet and same problem. Importing hands auto-import (but it tells "Auto update did not find any...") Ok, thats not a problem but I think because of this HUD doesnt work. Any table even doesnt come in table manager..
    If your stats arent importing then this is a different issue, make sure youve it setup as per the FAQ and also try creating a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=146 and then see if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Dima View Post
    hi.

i have nearly the same probs. i grind betsafe since today and hands are importing but the hud isnt working. if i use the red cross to locate the tables the stats are shown and i see the stats but cant movem which is ok. but its annoying to use the cross for every new table. and i cant change position of the stats.

this problem is only with betsafe. i play 2 other ongame skins where evrythings fine.

and i have another problem with the hud on private tables. i guess cause they are named the same often times hem cant see the diffenrence between the tables or sth and puts the hud only on one of the tables with same name.

regards

dima
    I was chatting to Mike on this, seemingly that skin call the poker client poker.exe which is the same as ipoker and this causes the issue, heres what to try:

Delete your old Ongame Shortcut then Go to the C:/Program Files/Betsafe or wherever they install it and look for the poker.exe file, rename it to betsafe.exe and then right click the file and choose send to > desktop (this will be your new shortcut)

Now when you lauanch use the table finder and select yes to the popup as usual and then hopefully it should work in future, if not let me know and ill do a teamviewer session
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    I was chatting to Mike on this, seemingly that skin call the poker client poker.exe which is the same as ipoker and this causes the issue, heres what to try:

Delete your old Ongame Shortcut then Go to the C:/Program Files/Betsafe or wherever they install it and look for the poker.exe file, rename it to betsafe.exe and then right click the file and choose send to > desktop (this will be your new shortcut)

Now when you lauanch use the table finder and select yes to the popup as usual and then hopefully it should work in future, if not let me know and ill do a teamviewer session

I can see what you are getting at but it didn't work for me so could we try another teamviewer session when you are next available.

Thanks

I've also tried it, it's a no go.
    Hope to get this solved ASAP.

ty in advance!

hi

i tried it too. doesnt work. we can do tv session if you need to

Holdem Manager Support & HUD Guru Mike chops's Avatar

I have a workaround for the Betsafe problem. You'll need to edit a line in the config\exenames.txt. Make the line "8, Poker.exe" into "10, Poker.exe". This change will not be overwritten with the new hud.

If you play on Crypto and Betsafe, you are out of luck.

the new hud makes problems. now hud doesnt work any more and ive to download hem again?!

it says

Couldnt find image\smallicons.png