says uac is not disabled

Default says uac is not disabled

when i try to get hem working, it says im using vista (i am) and need to disable uac. Well i disabled it and restarted my computer but it still says i didnt disable uac, so i cant install postgre.

Any help would be appreciated... thanks

Not if you read it its not saying you have UAC disabled, its saying you need to, once you do disable it ignore this message
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I did disable it, there is a little x on the bottom of my screen saying uac is disabled. Ive tried it turned on and off and both times it does the same thing.

Yes i know that, im just saying the box is just telling you to do it, not that it isnt done so as long as you do it just ignore the message. I get it too and have it disabled.

Is there another issue after this if so please tell me the problem or error.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.