HUD stats filters for HU, 6max and full ring?

Default HUD stats filters for HU, 6max and full ring?

hi,

i am wondering how to let HMHUD display stats for HU only, 6max only and full ring only.

i will have stats from playing and datamining for all three different situations but i don't need all of them displayed. do i sound confusing? alright, if i am playing HU games, i ONLY need HU stats for me and villian displayed.

i have found something in >HUD Options>additional HUD filters which looks like i can do this but i don't have ways to test it out. I assume we can set this filters up like the following:
    "#players" 2 for min 2 and max 2 to get all and only HU stats displayed
    "#players" 6 for min 3 and max 6 to get all and only 6max stats displayed
    etc.

can anybody tell me if i am doing this right?

thanks

-jun
    Last edited by Jun; 07-30-2008 at 06:14 PM.

Hi Jun,

you are doing it right

Is something not working or were you just uncertain?

Default i was not sure if it's going to work.

thanks for the reply.

i was not sure if that is going to work. i have not test it yet. HM does not differentiate hu and 6max from games types, rather by the actual players dealt hands. it's kind of interesting.

What do you mean? Hem seperates 6max from HU

Default am i right here?

i meant hm does not differentiate hu and 6max as two different games.

for example, when i am trying to get the report for hu games, i will get all the hands from hu tables and all the hands played hu but in 6max tables.

Yeah this is something that will be changed in the future, currently HM recognises tables by the number of players so if theres 5 people at a 9max table HM treats it as 6max which is technically correct however we know it can be confusing from a review point of view
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Default just my thought on this problem

well, somehow i think the way hm is dealing with this issue is actually pretty unique and made more sense. i will sometimes keep playing somebody hu on a 6max table for a while until more players join the game. it's kind of tricky to treat those hands as hu hands or 6max hands. on the one hand, this is played hu and it's not right to collect those data as 6max. on the other hand, most of players will still play those hu hands with the mindset of 6max instead of hu especially fishes.

I am not trying to influence the development of this product and the final decision is on experts. but i do think there is merit for hm to keep it this way.

hm has been doing great job of innovating the HUD bussiness of online poker. i have been using Realtime HUD since it went out a year ago and now HM HUD is even better. Realtime HUD gives me extra edge with 3bet stats and positional stats while i am multi-tabling. i hope this HM HUD will further strength my game with all of those information. well, the increasing popularity of this product will change the way the games are going to be played online especially preflop and it's going to be interesting to see the influence in the time frame of a year. anyway, thx, guys.

-jun

so just to confirm

if I set
    #Players 2 : 2 to 2
    #Players 3-6 : 3-6
    #Players 7-10: 7-10

this will basically filter out all heads up and 7+ player stats when I am playing 6max??

yes