Taking notes with disabled note icon!?

Default Taking notes with disabled note icon!?

I don't like the looks of the HUD with the note icon enabled. Hence, I'd like to know how it is possible to open the notes tab without that icon.

I do know that taking notes is actually possible using the active player window, however, that is not a satisfying solution during a multitable session.

So, is there another way to open said notes tab? Is it possible to assign a "Custom Popup" that pop ups the notes Tab? Maybe by right-clicking the stats after "locking" them?

Please help me out with this issue.

Sorry you cant delete this
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Could you plan it or is it already planed for a future release?

The easiest (and imo best) way would probably be to add a function to the HUD Options -> Player Preferences. There is this slider which you can use to configure the "Popup" for each stat that is shown on the HUD and it will be great if you'd be able to chose "Open Notes TAB" like you can choose "Default_Cbet".

Seeing that everything else is customable with HEM this will hopefully be possible in the near future too .

Yeah you can suggest it here
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.