1.11.06c locks up hud/table, 3 tabling Rush after clicking HUD to show pop up stats
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 1.11.06c locks up hud/table, 3 tabling Rush after clicking HUD to show pop up stats

I'm using Windows 7 Home Premium. HEM would lock up after playing 30 minutes of FT Rush 3 tables. Usually when I'm in a hand and I click on the stat of a player involved in a hand in order to display the detailed pop up stats.

Work around is to end task HMHud.exe from task manager. Annoying because it would time out the current hand in play.

Maybe I should disable (uncheck) HUD Options-->Table Preferences--> "Click for Popup"?

Just upgraded to 6d. Not sure if it'll resolve this issue.

If you still have the problem with 1.11.06d please check this:
    • Please reboot your computer and install the latest update as first thing after the reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
    • Your ftp client must be switched to english language and installed to the default location.
    • Sometimes it is necessary to start the FTP Client as administrator.
    • Under XP the user needs to have administrator rights.
    • HM->Hud options->Site options -> FTP -> Use ocr... must be disabled (unticked)
    • Enable the prefetch under site options->ftp and add the prefetch folder to the auto-import folders.
    • Reset the # of player filters in the additional hud filters to the default settings.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    If you still have the problem with 1.11.06d please check this:
    • Please reboot your computer and install the latest update as first thing after the reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
    • Your ftp client must be switched to english language and installed to the default location.
    • Sometimes it is necessary to start the FTP Client as administrator.
    • Under XP the user needs to have administrator rights.
    • HM->Hud options->Site options -> FTP -> Use ocr... must be disabled (unticked)
    • Enable the prefetch under site options->ftp and add the prefetch folder to the auto-import folders.
    • Reset the # of player filters in the additional hud filters to the default settings.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.
    Not sure exactly what you mean by: "Reset the # of player filters in the additional hud filters to the default settings." What is the default settings? I see Max=10 for all # Players from 2 to 10.

1.11.06d HUD still encountered hang after 3 tabling Rush after about 30 minutes of play.

2 - 10 is the default setting, thats fine.

There are some internal folders missing in your auto-import configuration. Please run a auto-detect in the auto-import configuration.

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    2 - 10 is the default setting, thats fine.

There are some internal folders missing in your auto-import configuration. Please run a auto-detect in the auto-import configuration.
    I ran auto-detect, still same issue. HMHud.exe still locks up. Attached is the updated HoldemManager.config file.

Quote:
    C:\Program Files\Holdem Indicator\HHF,True,True,C:\HMArchive

Have you tried to play without Holdem Indicator?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarek View Post
    Quote:
    C:\Program Files\Holdem Indicator\HHF,True,True,C:\HMArchive

Have you tried to play without Holdem Indicator?
    Same thing. I tried playing today without Holdem Indicator.

I wonder if this situation is normal-- the first 10 minutes after starting computer 3 tabling Rush everything works as expected. Then after 30 minutes then system lags and slows things down.

fyi. Non-rush 4 tabling there is no issue.

Sometimes disabling animation helps.
    And post a screenshot when 4 tables and problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarek View Post
    Sometimes disabling animation helps.
    And post a screenshot when 4 tables and problems.
    I tried 4 tabling rush but did not encounter the Hud hang but it's too laggy after 30 minutes and hud mostly displays the wrong player's stats so no point in trying to click on villain's hud for pop up stats.

I've seen another thread about hud showing stats for different player not even in the current hand at the table. Maybe hud too slow to catch up with the speed of Rush tables.

Please disable Rush and other FTP table animations.

Please try with a new empty database for a test, does this work better?