Add rakeback as custom stat
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Add rakeback as custom stat

I would like to add rakeback to my reports as a custom stat. I found the answer on how to do it in the HM FAQ. I followed the instructions but when I go to my HM Report file I do not have a customstat txt file to edit. Can someone please tell me how to find it or create it?

Thanks

Did you restart Holdem Manager AFTER making the changes in the document?

If yes, then please attach your edited CustomStats.txt file and ill have a look
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I havent gotten to the point where I can edit the document. I cant find the document to begin with.

I use windows Vista. If I go to Start > Computer > c: > program files > RVG Software > Holdem Manager > Reports ..... I do not see a file or document titled customstat.

I have:

ByStakesReport
    HandsatshowdownReport
    HandsatShowdownDetailedReport
    HoleCardReport
    NumberOfPlayersReport
    OverAllReport
    PluggingLeaks1
    PluggingLeaks2
    PluggingLeaks3
    PositionReport
    PreflopActivityReport
    StacksizeReport
    WinningSummaryReport

Thats all I can see.

Thanks

You probably have an older version but if not ill attach the file with the edit made and all so just restart Holdem Manager after you save the attached file to that folder
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Great! That worked.

Now that leads me to another question. I have 5 names attached to 1 alias. Each name gets a different rakeback % ranging from 30-100%. Is there a way to assign a different rakeback % to each of my names?

Thanks

Ill tell you if you tell me where you get 100% rakeback

Actually im sure its possible by ading a where username = x or something similar to the query but unfortunately i dont know enough abou this yet although a report wizard is coming soon which should make these sort of queries much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Ill tell you if you tell me where you get 100% rakeback
    Props can get up to 125% rakeback (or maybe even more... depending on the site)

Quote Originally Posted by Swollyourrollcom View Post
    I would like to add rakeback to my reports as a custom stat. I found the answer on how to do it in the HM FAQ. I followed the instructions but when I go to my HM Report file I do not have a customstat txt file to edit. Can someone please tell me how to find it or create it?

Thanks
    Anyone have any ideas on exactly how to do this yet? TY

put the attached file in your reports folder in Holdem Manager

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    You probably have an older version but if not ill attach the file with the edit made and all so just restart Holdem Manager after you save the attached file to that folder
    Are you talking about an older version of Holdem Manager? I have HEM version 1.06.03 and I don't have this file either.

Does this mean I should be updating something?