Which video codec needed for popup video?

Default Which video codec needed for popup video?

(1) How do I delete a custom HUD popup? No "delete" button visible.

(2) Can't see any video on the popup config .avi. Which video codec do I need to have installed?

I made the mistake of trying to edit my main default popup while using just the audio. Has anyone figured out how to get the video work yet?

My default main popup now has alignment issues with the text. As you can see the "Vs Steal" section is misaligned. How do I realign the text and insert lines?
    http://i43.tinypic.com/34hxmb6.jpg

1) Currently you cant delete them other than going to the config folder and delete the file from there, it will have .pop after the name

2) This should do it http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/s...ed=1#post27307 or you can just view the flash version of the video

Rich you cannot edit that file, this is exactly how it appears for me aswell.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Well, I think I somehow edited the file. If you look closely at my old popup, you cansee that the "Vs ST SB BB" section is directly across from the "Steal ST(total)" section. In the previously posted popup, the sections are not aligned. Is there any way for the to make my current popup look like the one in this post?http://i42.tinypic.com/9vkwu1.jpg

Thanks!

thats the sample.pop one, you can find that in the popup configuration section and edit it
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.