Is there a way to change the autorate rules for fish?

Default Is there a way to change the autorate rules for fish?

I'm new to holdem manager so I apologize if this has already been addressed. Is there a way to change the autorate rules, particularly for fish in cash games?

Thank you

Not exactly sure what you're talking about. But you can change the colors of your stats by going to HUD Options/Player Preferences and fill in the Color Ranges for ABB. Name.

Personally, this is what I use to make the fish pop out at me. Anything above a 40% VPIP and they are bright green for me. This is 100% customizable to what you consider a fish. Any stat can be color coded as well.

Hope that helps.

When I look at table manager appears, there is a column indicating the number of fish at each specific table. How do I change the program rules to indicate the fish based on parameters I have established?

This isnt active, we will be adding a table selection tool over the coming weeks and youll be able to use this but i dont have an accurate ETA
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.