Interpretation/calculation stats

Default Interpretation/calculation stats

Hello,

I have seen the HUD optimization of Al1 on the forum, thanks for that!

I have some other questions about the intepretation of some stats, i havent found the answer i am looking for it on HM forum and i also been looking in the HM articles.

I hope you guys can help me out, because i am a litlle bit

What i would like to know is:

if a villain plays over 538 hands 15/12 aggr 3.2 3bet 7% overall, but has a 3bet vs steal of 17 in the Bigblind, i want to know if that is way to much. That number 17 relates/calulates to what?

Does it say that 17% of the time I try to steal he is gonna 3bet in the big blind?
    If so, does it mean that this villain when he 3bets with an overall 3bet% of 7% does it from the blinds close to 1 in the 5 times?

What i would like is a good explaination about how to relate the stats and i would like to know if these number 17 is (over)agrro, normal, or passive?
    So i would like to know the values for it just as in your post the HUD optimization.

I have the same questions as above for some other stats and i would like to know where this stats relates to, how its calulated, and what the values are of it (passive/normal/(over)agrro), because otherwise i see the stats in my HUD and don't know how interpretate these stats and not making the right choises/moves to my opponents.

The same villain in the example has a 4bet of 33%
    How is this 33% calculated, and how can he has a 33% 4bet if he has a 3bet% of 7%

What is passive/normal/(over)agrro % Flop 3Bet Pot CB

What is passive/normal/(over)agrro % Fold Flop CB vs raise 3Bet Pot

What is passive/normal/(over)agrro % Raise flop CB

What is passive/normal/(over)agrro % Bet vs missed flop CB in Possition

What is passive/normal/(over)agrro % donkbet

I really hope you guys can help me out with this and can learn from it aswell

Regards,

The Wizzard

I could answer your questions 1 by 1 but it dosent work like that and the next 10 people will probably have different interpretations, sometimes gut feel, sometimes even if he 3bets 20% you might have a read he rarely 3bets twice in a row, theres also a situation where someone will 3bet different ranges vs different types of TAG's so i might 3bet 88 vs a TAG that folds alot but im not going to do it too often vs a really aggressive 4better for example so my range adjusts based on the type of TAG and hes stats, your interpretation of whether this TAG thinks like that or does he basically 3bet/4bet a set range regardless.

If hes 3betting 7% lookup 7% of hands in pokerstove to see hes range but again this varies greatly depending on previous history etc and he might be more likely to call with AA,KK and QQ if you fold to hes 4bets alot for example, it will take alot of experience and careful research to notice this type of things.

If hes 4betting 33% then that has nothing to do with hes 7% 3betting, it just means when someone 3bets him 1 in 3 times hell 4bet. Again you can work out with a bit of maths what range hes opening and what 1/3 of that range hes 4betting

This is just the tip of the iceberg and theres so much you should consider. All of this is discussed in the articles aswell in a bit more detail.

To answer the more specific questions but the best way is to research it yourself with a big database

What is passive/normal/(over)agrro % Flop 3Bet Pot CB
    Not sure its not something i consider tbh as i would need a huge sample for it to be accurate, most of us wouldnt have enough hands to use this

What is passive/normal/(over)agrro % Fold Flop CB vs raise 3Bet Pot
    Not sure

What is passive/normal/(over)agrro % Raise flop CB
    10%/15%/20%

What is passive/normal/(over)agrro % Bet vs missed flop CB in Possition
    Not sure

What is passive/normal/(over)agrro % donkbet
    Not sure

I know youd like a straightforward answer to these but the fact is there isnt one. This is why IMO its very important not to play more than 4 tables because then your making rushed decisions and not considering things like i mentioned above
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Thumbs up

Thank you Morny for your response

Now i understand the 4bet number (calculation), and thank to you for the Raise flop CB stats.
    I hope if there are people here, when they know calulations of my other questions they will share it, so not only me but also other people can learn from it and give it a value

Do you know (or someone els on the forum) if a player has a overall 3bet of 7% of his range, and reacts in the BB, by BB 3bets vs steal 17% of the times, how this number is calculated?
    So that 17% in the BB is calculated how?

I understand things better when i know how it is calculated, then i know what i am doing then just looking @ some numbers in the HUD

Regards,

The Wizzard

It just basically means that when hes in the BB and hes facing a raise he will 3bet 17% of the time (almost 1 in 5 times) so its just a matter of working out if hes raising this often what range hes doing this with.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Thanks Morny

Default Looking for the Turn CB-stat in a 3bet pot

Hello Morny,

I am looking 4 the Turn CB (after villain has made a Flop CB) in a 3bet pot.

So preflop i made an openraise, villain made a 3bet in the sb.
    I called the 3bet, he made a CB on the flop, i called, and now villain is fires on the Turn again a CB.

Is that the stat CB 3bet Turn CB vs raise, what i found in the HUD pop-up designer in the CB-section?

I couldnt find the explanation in the faq, so i am not sure about it.

Holdem Manager Support & HUD Guru Mike chops's Avatar

I don;t think you can filter turn CB after flop 3b, 3 bet pot. You can find regular turn cb after flop cb.

Thanks Mike,

But then I will C the overall CB Turn, so not only the 3bet pots, but the normal raised pots aswell.
    I have those stats, but the interesting fact is, there are some villains, making a small flop CB (in a 3bet pot) and making a small Turn CB aswell, without committing their whole stack.

100BB

3bet to 9bb, ir calls, pot = 18bb + 1,5 bb = 19bb
    flop cb 10, villain calls 10, pot = 39bb
    turn cb 22

So in total 41 bb of the 100 bb

Most villains call, the flop CB, and give up the Turn CB with a medium hand.

There are some villains that do this, but i dont have the exact stats, so its difficult to indentify.

Interesting stat 4 the future?

Regards,

The Wizzard