1.06.01m - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1.06.01m

Quote Originally Posted by the72o View Post
    reboot computer and try again

It works now !

Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post
    That will be ready late tonight or tomorrow in 1.06.01n which, as requested by many people, will be in a new thread with a new download link
    This new thread per release thing is a good idea...release notes / what's changed in the first post would be most helpful.

I'm noticing that my performance gets worse and worse as my DB grows.

Will deleting HHs help me with this issue or is it just designed to keep disk space small?

Quote Originally Posted by mamba View Post
    I'm noticing that my performance gets worse and worse as my DB grows.

Will deleting HHs help me with this issue or is it just designed to keep disk space small?
    it wil probably help, if you can wait until this evening or tomorrow, we are promised a new version that lets us delete hh properly sorted by stakes/date etc...

Ok thanks, and will there at some point be a release, where I can also delete older data.
    E.G. if I don't care what my opponent did 8 months ago and this data is more misleading than helpful and likely also worsens my performance.

Yes you can delete hands with version M, if you want to delete by stake etc just use the Hands TAB, setup the required filter, use Shift+left mouse button to select a large number of hands and right click and choose delete.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Also, "n" will be released today with mass delete ability where you can wipe out entire stakes / date ranges etc from your database.