Only HU Stats Don't Display in Replayer
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Only HU Stats Don't Display in Replayer

The 6max stats work fine in play and in the replayer. The HU stats work fine while playing on several sites. However, the replayer only says "Seat 1" and "Seat 2" for HU hands. I can't get any other stats to display next to the players. I double checked the Player Preferences window - I have the default configuration set for all NL/Limit/Tourney 6-Max and Full games for Any site; and then have a 'headsup' configuration set for the NL/Limit/Tourny HU games for Any site. I also tried deleting my 'headsup' config and just relying on the default - no change. I tried applying the default config to specific sites, as well as Any site - still no change. Any ideas in how to get stats to display for HU hands in the replayer?

Can you right click the replayer in table manager and then choose the layout you use for headsup and it should work then
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Okay, right-clicking in the Table Manager gets stats to appear, but only when I select one of the 6-max/9-max/10-max options (it displays stats with either the 'default' layout or my custom 'headsup' layout). Neither the 'default' or the 'headsup' layouts will display when I select the HU option.

That's not a big deal - BUT, every time I open a new hand in the replayer no stats are initially displayed. I have to right-click the Table Manager and select one of the 6-max/9-max/10-max options every single time I want to get the stats to display for another hand I open. Is there any way to get the replayer to remember the option I select after right-clicking in the Table Manager like this so I don't have to do it every single time I replay a hand?

Are you using the newest version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe and do you understand how the layouts work: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=135
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I downloaded the latest version and reviewed the info on layouts. No change. Here's what I tried after getting the newest beta. I deleted my custom layout so there was only the 'default' layout listed. In Player Preferences, I tried combinations of both checking and unchecking the default layout for hu/6-max/full, for NL, Limit, and Tourny.

No matter what I tried even with only the 'default' layout as my only layout, each time I open a new HU hand in the replayer, I still have to right-click in the Table Manager and select either 6-max, 9-max, or 10-max to get stats to show. Whenever I right-click and choose HU, the stats disappear and it goes back to only showing "Seat 1" and "Seat 2". Any other ideas?

Can you reinstall HM and tell me if it persists:

1) Make a backup of the "Config" folder in a safe location, this folder is in the RVG Software\Holdem Manager\ folder
    2) Export your HUDs via "HUD Options => Player Preferences"
    3) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
    4) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory, or the equivalent for Vista
    5) Reboot your computer
    6) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...demmanager.zip
    7) Upload HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe
    8) Test if it works for a while and if it does proceed to step 9
    9) Overwrite the backuped "holdemmanager.config" file in the new Config directory to recover your settings
    10) Test if it works again for another while and if it does proceed to step 11
    11) Import your HUDs via "HUD Options => Player Preferences"
    12) Test if it works

Only got to Step 8, and a clean install without changing any settings still resulted in the same problem. I did some more experimenting and I think the problem only occurs for HU hands from UB/cereus. Stats for HU hands from other sites correctly appear in the replayer, while stats for UB/cereus hands (not sure about AP) never appear when the hand first is loaded in the replayer; and you have to select one of the 6-max/9-max/10-max options in the Table Manager instead of HU in order to get the stats to appear. So anyway - looks like this is site-specific. Maybe the replayer is not recognizing the hand from UB/cereus as a HU hand? But like I said earlier, the HU stats do correctly appear on the actual UB/cereus table while playing.

Can you attach some hands from the site which didn't works, I will try to import here.

Here is a group of hands I tested on the clean install that did not work.

Yep, it doesn't works here too.

Escalated to morny (Support), he will answer asap.