1.08 Beta 22 - Page 87
Page 87 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.08 Beta 22

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    When you say Hud HH do you mean where you click on the last 3 pots/vpip Section and it shows the HH? If so mine seems to be fine, maybe email me the HH to morny@holdemmanager.net and ill look into it
    huh.. I guess handgrabber doesn't write this into HH anymore so that's why this happens.. so stupid.. those guys at idleminer are, well, weird..

tx and sorry for the bother..

Heres a quote from Roy that explains tourney EV luck

SNG ICM EV does the following:

1) your ICM is caluclated before the hand - ICM attempts to give you a real $ value of your seat using a chip weighting formula. For example, if you had 50% of the chips in an SNG and it was heads up and 1st paid $100 and 2nd paid $40 then your ICM would be $70 since that is basically what your hands is worth.

2) When there is an all-in hand HM will calculate what your new ICM value should be after the hand. In the above hand, if you were 80% to win then your post hand ICM would be .8 x 100 + .2 * 40 = $88.

3) HM looks at the result - if you win the hand and therefor win the $100 prize then you were $12 above expectation. If you lose and therefor win $40 then you were $48 below expectation.

This functionality only works for SNG's since we need to know the tourney payout structure to do it.

Then there must be some error in the code, because i have $ won = $EV won (EXACTLY) for all the tournamens ive cashed in (i have 490 pokerstars sngs in my database, 18-180 man, buyins from 27-114$). So i do run under EV in tournaments i didnt cash in, but i always run on EV in those i cashed. This means i will always be under EV, which cant be right

This thread is getting ridiculous. Going forward if there's gonna be ~20 betas per release can we have more than one thread, or can there be an easy way to quickly check what was updated in each beta? Maybe the OP could be updated w/ all updates instead of just having them scattered throughout a 100 page thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Viruuus View Post
    Then there must be some error in the code, because i have $ won = $EV won (EXACTLY) for all the tournamens ive cashed in (i have 490 pokerstars sngs in my database, 18-180 man, buyins from 27-114$). So i do run under EV in tournaments i didnt cash in, but i always run on EV in those i cashed. This means i will always be under EV, which cant be right
    For these hands what version of HM were you using at the time the hands were played?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Viruuus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by _Towelie_ View Post
    This thread is getting ridiculous. Going forward if there's gonna be ~20 betas per release can we have more than one thread, or can there be an easy way to quickly check what was updated in each beta? Maybe the OP could be updated w/ all updates instead of just having them scattered throughout a 100 page thread.
    If you download the newest update (even if you dont want to update) before it gets to the installation it gives a list of all the updates and what betas there is. This is much quicker than having to go to 16 different threads which would just be crazy IMO
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

After installing the beta 13 has lost a lot of hands. Installing Beta 16 is not corrected the problem.
    Ongame

I know this is kind of a weird question. How long do you think it will be before there aren't any more changes to HEM that require creating a new DB and reimporting hands for those changes to take place??

Reason I ask is b/c I don't want to go through all my tourneys right now and edit all the details to get accurate results if I'm just going to have to turn around and create a new DB down the road for some new changes that come along.

This is much quicker than having to go to 16 different threads which would just be crazy IMO
    I wasn't suggesting 16 different threads obv. TY for the info

Quote Originally Posted by _Towelie_ View Post
    I wasn't suggesting 16 different threads obv. TY for the info
    Maybe this a suggestion:

When a new beta is released
    - Change the name of the thread (which is done)
    - Make sure the beta can be downloaded from the first post (which is done)
    - Update the first post in this thread with the changes/solved defects instead of making a new post somewhere in the middle. In this way everything about one beta is at one point ...

Quote Originally Posted by DK115 View Post
    Maybe this a suggestion:

When a new beta is released
    - Change the name of the thread (which is done)
    - Make sure the beta can be downloaded from the first post (which is done)
    - Update the first post in this thread with the changes/solved defects instead of making a new post somewhere in the middle. In this way everything about one beta is at one point ...
    Would be usefull.

Oh and exact version in the installer-package for looking at the properties-tab of the .exe and know which beta-version it is without the need to start it first.

Accidently startet an old installer which I forgot to rename.