1.08 Beta 22 - Page 86
Page 86 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.08 Beta 22

Quote Originally Posted by pokerman777 View Post
    does ev luck graph work only with pokerstars ? Coz i havent see any changes in ongame network .maybe i need to create new database ?
    up

why do HUD hand histories miss the "dealt to hero : Xx Xx" line??

When installing the beta 16 is the message:

and the program is not updated.

UPD: Reboot fix this
    Last edited by Gagate; 03-05-2009 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mido Ps View Post
    Beta 14 remove HH faster then I set on 'Change Archive Duration'. I set it to 120 minutes, but after a set of 15 and about to review trough Wiz and/or import it to TM, not all 15 HH are there.
    Still this on Beta 16

and as for this

Beta 15, UB report.

Lag almost in every session. Is it just me or it is a known issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Your the first to report anything, can you check these steps to see if it improves it if you havent already http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=162
    The defrag helps a lot morny. Thanks

ok, but what about simply reimporting to the current database?
    or do i have to start messing around with postgres all over again, by creating another database?
    had a lot of problems with postgres initially, so thatīs why i feel so very reluctant, starting to mess with it again, now that i have it running ok!

what if i just install the update without reimporting?
    will none of my previous tourneys be registered in hem (until/if i reimport), or will it look like it is now, and only from the time of the update, those new stats and stuff will be included?

on AP (cereus) the HUSNGs import fine exept for the tourney size that always comes up as 6 and not 2. $ won amount is (consequently??) wrong too.

How exactly is the EV$ adjusted stuff caluclated for tourneys btw?
    I use beta 16, and i feel like it is somehow wrong, since it says im running under EV in tournaments where i feel like i ran very good, or e.g. i am running exactly on EV when i win a tournament, which cant be true ever.
    I study maths and i know quite a bit about ICM, so give me all the details you have please, maybe i can help you figure out whats wrong.

betfair 9 player sitngo won amounts are not correct.
    for example 2.2$ superturbo 8.60$ for 1st place, it should be 9$
    2nd place correct is 5.40$
    3rd place is 0$ as it should be 3.60$

there are 9 players in betfair sit&go tables, maybe this is reason why win amount is not right?

I can send you some hands if you need..

I am using beta 12

Beta 16.

I have several Double or Nothing SNGs (Stars) where $EV exceeds maximum possible payout (e.g. it says $Won 40.00, $EV Won 54.17)

Edit: Here's what's wrong:

If I lose some part of my stack in an all-in where I was ahead, I get positive $EV diff. If then I win the tournament, you add the difference to the win amount, which results in $EV exceeding the maximum.

For example:

Suppose, in a DoN with $40 payouts my $EV is $20, then I lose some chips in an all-in that should've brought my $EV up to $25, but instead made it $15. The $EV difference is +$10 and by your calculations if I win the tournament $EV Won is $40 + $10 = $50, while in reality it should be $25.
    Last edited by Mild Delirium; 03-05-2009 at 12:06 PM. Reason: figured it out

Quote Originally Posted by pokerman777 View Post
    up
    Is the Show Luck box ticked, if yes try importing hands into a new database to test

Quote Originally Posted by RedBarracuda View Post
    why do HUD hand histories miss the "dealt to hero : Xx Xx" line??
    When you say Hud HH do you mean where you click on the last 3 pots/vpip Section and it shows the HH? If so mine seems to be fine, maybe email me the HH to morny@holdemmanager.net and ill look into it

Still this on Beta 16

and as for this

The defrag helps a lot morny. Thanks
    Ok ill report the archive bug to Roy

Quote Originally Posted by brynte5 View Post
    ok, but what about simply reimporting to the current database?
    or do i have to start messing around with postgres all over again, by creating another database?
    had a lot of problems with postgres initially, so thatīs why i feel so very reluctant, starting to mess with it again, now that i have it running ok!

what if i just install the update without reimporting?
    will none of my previous tourneys be registered in hem (until/if i reimport), or will it look like it is now, and only from the time of the update, those new stats and stuff will be included?
    Creating a new database is the simplest of the options available http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=146 you could do more complicated ways like purging the HHs and reimporting but you can try that if you like

Quote Originally Posted by Viruuus View Post
    How exactly is the EV$ adjusted stuff caluclated for tourneys btw?
    I use beta 16, and i feel like it is somehow wrong, since it says im running under EV in tournaments where i feel like i ran very good, or e.g. i am running exactly on EV when i win a tournament, which cant be true ever.
    I study maths and i know quite a bit about ICM, so give me all the details you have please, maybe i can help you figure out whats wrong.
    Heres a quote from Roy that explains tourney EV luck

SNG ICM EV does the following:

1) your ICM is caluclated before the hand - ICM attempts to give you a real $ value of your seat using a chip weighting formula. For example, if you had 50% of the chips in an SNG and it was heads up and 1st paid $100 and 2nd paid $40 then your ICM would be $70 since that is basically what your hands is worth.

2) When there is an all-in hand HM will calculate what your new ICM value should be after the hand. In the above hand, if you were 80% to win then your post hand ICM would be .8 x 100 + .2 * 40 = $88.

3) HM looks at the result - if you win the hand and therefor win the $100 prize then you were $12 above expectation. If you lose and therefor win $40 then you were $48 below expectation.

This functionality only works for SNG's since we need to know the tourney payout structure to do it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.