1.08 Beta 22 - Page 47
Page 47 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: 1.08 Beta 22

when you guys say re-import hands, does that mean from original HHs or export then reimport?

thanks

I think the Flash concerns here are a bit over-stated. While there is always a potential for risk, it's actually pretty uncommon when you consider how widespread Flash is.

I frequent LOTS of forums that allow people to embed flash video, and I admin/program for one of them. Never seen a problem after several years of doing so. As a developer myself I can categorically state that ALL web technologies can potentially be exploited, to include the browsers themselves, if they are not kept updated and patched. Javascript is no different, it has far more recorded exploits than Flash, and nowadays virtually no competitive site can operate without Javascript so you don't turn it off just because there have been reported exploits in the past. Flash is a pretty much the same these days: a ubiquitous web technology, that many people take for granted, and people like to be able to embed Flash videos. It's not entirely without risk, no, but then again nothing is. If you're going to play on the internet at all, you have to always think about potential risks and take your own steps to protect yourself, rather than relying on remote site developers to cater to your own personal paranoia. Those steps include keeping your operating system, browsers, and plugins up to date; running an up-to-date anti-malware suite; firewall; etc. If all of these are routinely followed, and you don't make a habit of visiting certain "underground" sites where exploits are more common, then I think the odds are in your favor.

Flash has a security model with some safeguards built in, to include the fact that no Flash content originating from an unsecure HTTP page (like here) can receive data from a secure HTTPS (SSL) connection. Since the complaint here mentioned something about financial data, I think it safe to say your data isn't going to get compromised any quicker by Flash than it will your browser, Javascript engine, and widely reported IE flaws.

Just my $0.02 from the other side of the issue, personally I don't care if you do disable it.

mhhh this mucked cards feature on ongame unfortunately isnt working at all.

roy said he will do some more testing... anything new?

this feature would be so great and i would really appreciate if u could get this problem fixed (maybe in the official 1.08 version).

cause at ongame there is just a very frustrating way to look up old hands in the browser....

Quote Originally Posted by sprstoner View Post
    when you guys say re-import hands, does that mean from original HHs or export then reimport?

thanks
    Whichevers the handiest, dosent really matter
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by maxL View Post
    mhhh this mucked cards feature on ongame unfortunately isnt working at all.

roy said he will do some more testing... anything new?

this feature would be so great and i would really appreciate if u could get this problem fixed (maybe in the official 1.08 version).

cause at ongame there is just a very frustrating way to look up old hands in the browser....
    For some strange reason, after I've installed beta 7 the mucked cards at ongame aren't working again. It was working fine in beta 6.

Also I got some more issues, other than the stated previously (ongame with beta 7):

1. when using filters at the tourney graph, the x-axis (nr. of tourneys) shows 0 1 1 2 2 3 3,…

2. HM doesn’t update $won except for 1 table tourneys

3. rebuys and addons aren’t considered in total winnings (after manual input)

4. When moving tables on MTT there seems to be a lag in the HUD and HM auto import and loses about 15 hands before recognizing the new table – they aren’t imported at all (this comes from older versions)

Talking

Hi Support,

Great software! Great beta version (1.08 beta 7)!

Just to let you know that the "Edit Selected Tourney" windows still have the VisualStudio icon.

Best Regards

GrinceDent

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Was there any errors, did ipoker write the hands and if so email some of them to me morny@holdemmanager.net and ill check it out
    I emailed chili they said they had a problem with there DB or something so I have missing hands, don't see how it stops writing them to my HD but they said should be sweet this week so I will let you know if I have any more problems I do seem to be getting a few incomplete sitngos on chili this only seems to happen when I finish second but it could be related cause I ain't closing the tables early, I check it next time one comes up, cheers
    Last edited by madlion; 02-10-2009 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Whichevers the handiest, dosent really matter
    This is not true in all cases at least. I know the iPoker 6-man Double or Nothings had to be reimported from the Original HHs to work for me, so from that experience I'd imagine it's safest to simply do it from the original HHs.

Quote Originally Posted by coelho View Post
    Is there an option to manually adjust tourney details? Today I won some money in the Pokerstars 1M turbo takedown, and this is not recognized. HM says that ROI is NaN (where does that stand for - English isn't may mother tongue as you probably see in writing too ), and my winnings aren't imported either.
    Already resolved, except for the abbreviation.

Future request: different players selected in Cashgames and Tourneys, so I don't have to change player name the whole time.
    You didn't answer my question above, so I am wondering if you read the request. Discussed this with a number of people and everyone who has a different site for Tourneys and CashGames agrees that this would be a great future.

Quote Originally Posted by coelho View Post
    Already resolved, except for the abbreviation.
    NaN = "Not a Number"

It's a math symbol indicating an invalid value, usually as a result of a calculation with bad input, such as a divide by zero or negative square root computation. In this case it sounds like a bug where HEM probably didn't do some sanity check on a value it applied to a calculation.