Replayer with data of the current situation

Default Replayer with data of the current situation

When you replay a hand the stats are loaded from the stats that are currently available in the data base. I.e. You have played 100 hands, then the stats after these 100 hands are also loaded when you replay hand 40. This will not replay the situation in a correct way, since the data at hand 40 might be different from the data at hand 100.

This might influence the analysis of hands.

Interesting.. so suppose you have 1000 hands on a player.

Replaying the last hand (hand #1000), will show stats based on ALL 1000 hands.

But what you're suggesting and would like: if you replay hand #500, you'd only like stats based on the first 500 hands. (since hand #501 to 1000 haven't occured yet)

Is that right?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Sure that is what I have in mind.

hi,

whether something has changed in this subject?
    It's weird situation, because it forcing me to using HM during the session and using "other program " to make session review.

Quote Originally Posted by siweq86 View Post
    hi,

whether something has changed in this subject?
    It's weird situation, because it forcing me to using HM during the session and using "other program " to make session review.

If you double click on the HUD (so the HUD turns red) you can see the session stats)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hi,
    are you sure that option works in HM Replayer after session?

Even though it would not help because i need to see sample of hands since our first session to the hand that i exactly analyze

The suggestion of the opening post is still not possible.

But you stated "forcing me to using HM during the session and using "other program " to make session review."

When you actually play a session, you can use the session stats, by clicking on the HUD stats.

i know that, but when i make session review i cant watch stats of my opponent from this hand.

ex.
    i start session, in 10th hand i play some hand then i finish the session after next 40 hands. When i replay 10th hand after session to analyse it i see stats from all 50 hands.

The suggestion of the opening post is not possible.