enabling full hero stats in the hud

Default enabling full hero stats in the hud

It would be useful to me to have my own full stats in the hud for comparative purposes. Currently it only shows stats for that table which obviously is meaningless due to sample size issues.

I have left the 'setup hero names' blank but somehow it still picks up that my sn is hero. ie when I tick the 'disable hero stats' in player prefs my stats disappear.

Is there is a way to do this?

No, you can't display overall stats in the HUD.
    HM is built like that and that's very useful, because you can see how your image is for a specific table.

Imagine you have played 20 hands on a specific table and your are running hot with goods preflop cards. Your hud will show something like 85/78 vpip/pfr. Other players will perceive you as a maniac, but that's not the case. You can't see that if you have your overall stats.

Nevertheless, I you play a hand in the Replayer, you own HUD will display your overall stats this time.

yes it is certainly very useful to see stats just for the current session, but I would also find it good to be able to compare overall stats with the regulars I play most often with. I suppose I can use the active players window for that...

Quote Originally Posted by Rapala View Post
    yes it is certainly very useful to see stats just for the current session, but I would also find it good to be able to compare overall stats with the regulars I play most often with. I suppose I can use the active players window for that...
    You can go to the Replayer to have your HUD with your overall sample like I said. Just make a screenshot of your HUD stats and print it or something like that and use it near your PC. If your sample is very big, it won't move a lot.

I encourge you to read HMs "Articles" which are great and show ranges that typical winning player have.

yes great idea, thanks for your help