Help filtering data for specific SNG games...

Default Help filtering data for specific SNG games...

hello-

i am attempting to look at some graphs and reports for specific SNG games as i play a few different types and i am having a hard time getting this to show correctly....

for example, i play both 45man and 90man SNGs as well as large field MTTs but all at or around the same buy in....

when i change the filter to show players for 90mans i seem to have trouble or the data is incorrect....i can get it to display all games but have trouble filtering for certain size SNGs such as 90mans or 45mans

If you want to filter out certain SNGs (so you can only focus on the 45 man SNGs) use the "Tourney Results Filter" at the Tourney--> Results tab

And change the #players.
    Just set it to 45 to 45 (so it will use ALL hands played at the 45 man games)
    or set it to 90 to 90 (for 90 man games)
    or to 91 to 20000 (for larger fields tournies)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

thanks for the reply but when i filter like this, it doesnt seem to work correctly which is why i posted the thread.

for example, i play both 45man and 90man turbos but I would like to see and compare my ROI and hourly in each one.

for some reason if i change the #players filter things start getting messed up and its clearly not showing all of my games either.....

also my ROI is messed up and becomes extraordinarily high when i filter it the way you suggested above.

Can you post a screenshot how it's displayed wrong???

I have 45man and 90man SNGs in my own database, and using the #players filter I can separate them from each other, each displaying the correct ROI/graph, etc.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here