Importing -> Logs

Default Importing -> Logs

Good day.

In my folder RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\Logs I have mane txt files. For example: Pacific2009-01-02ImportErrors.txt.

What I have to do with this? And I know that after playing on Pacific my HM don't show me all hands that I played.

Thanks

These are just used for debugging, you can delete them after there a few days old
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

But I really don't get all hands that create Pacific hand graber to the HM. Maybe these logs will help to to resolve my problem?

Is the handgrabber not making the hands or is HM not importing the hands, if its HM then send me some of the hands that arent importing to morny@holdemmanager.net and ill have a look
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Angry

Ok I will send. But, Morny, I had already sent you rar with the same type of hands in December. But you didn't answer me
    Last edited by linkus; 01-09-2009 at 04:50 AM.

Well it looks like there not getting here, ive recieved lots of emails today but none with any hh. Occassionaly some emails get blocked because of their attachements so upload them to www.yousendit.com and then email me the link