Sit & go's/Tournaments @ Pacific Poker

Default Sit & go's/Tournaments @ Pacific Poker

The problem I'm having is as follows: first, the HUD doesn't work for me in Sit & Go's or tournaments at pacific. In cash games it works perfectly. Second, the hand histories are loaded and are saved as cash games, messing up all my cash game statistics.
    I'm using 1.06.01h. Holdem Manager gives me a warning when I start a tournament that I have the small stakes version, and it does not allow me to play cash games with a big blind greater or equal to $1. Handgrabber saves the histories, the table manager displays the tables, but it always says 0 hands.

Thanks that information is very helpful, very likely since HM thinks the hands are cash hands that its counting the blinds as $20 so its not letting you use it because it thinks your playing high stakes. The good news is Roy is already working on this and the next release will have the ability to delete hands completely.

Can you please email the HH to Roy at support@holdemmanager.net and a link to this thread.

Thanks
    Paul
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.