Help With Full Tilt

Default Help With Full Tilt

Hi,

Just purchased HM but I just can't get it set up. I'm following the FAQ's on the setup but can get past a certain point. It asks me to change my 'current location' to 'C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory' but I can't get there.

I go into Programme Files then FT Poker but there is no option for Hand History. This also means I can't set up the 'Add Auto Import Folder' because again I can't find the Hand Histories Folder.

Please help

You need to play a couple of hands first before this folder is created
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Morny,

I've been playing on FT for a while and for an hour tonight specifically. The only Sub folders in the Full Tilt folder on my C drive are; Cache, Fonts, Graphics and waves.

Please help.

Can you post a screenshot of where Full Tilt is saving the HH like in this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/?f=142
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Coluk50 View Post
    Morny,

I've been playing on FT for a while and for an hour tonight specifically. The only Sub folders in the Full Tilt folder on my C drive are; Cache, Fonts, Graphics and waves.

Please help.
    Have you configured the FTP software to save your HHs on your HardDrive?

"FTP Lobby => Options => Hand History..."

My FT is configured to C:\Users\Colin\AppData\Local\HandHistory\. I've tried to change it but like I said here's no hand history file to change it to.

Thanks

Ok the easiest thing to do is go to C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker and create a folder called HandHistory then go back to the full tilt lobby and choose C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory as the auto import folder.

If you choose to leave it as C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\HandHistory\MyUsernam e then youll need to show the hidden files in Vista and use that as the auto import folder instead.